ARC 3.8

Two months later.

Tao Yuan took out the white ointment, applied it evenly on He Liyuan's face, and then gently patted it with two fingers.

After the skin on his face absorbed the ointment, Tao Yuan picked up the round mirror and said to him, "How about it? Now you can go out without wearing a mask."

He Liyuan turned his head left and right. The flesh on his face was much smoother than before. There were still some red marks, and if you look closely, you can still see the traces of potholes. However it's no longer so bad that it's a problem to go out and see people.  

But He Liyuan still asked Tao Yuan to fetch a mask. He used to wear it cover his face, but now he just likes to wear it. Tao Yuan made several camouflage masks for him, and he must wear them every time he goes to the hospital.

At the beginning, Tao Yuan gave him a mask that matched his skin tone, so it wasn't very noticeable. If others don't look carefully, they wouldn't be able to tell that he was wearing a mask. But He Liyuan only wants to wear camouflage and black and wants it to be noticeable.

Tao Yuan can only let him do as he likes. He sigh's in his heart that some men look mature, stable, resolute, and strong, but deep in their heart there is always a child who has not grown up.

Tao Yuan pushed him out. His parents and grandparents were waiting outside as well as He Liyuan's fourth uncle.

Once they came out, they were surrounded by the whole family.

Su Lan looked at the mask on his face and said, "Why are you still wearing a mask? Your face has improved so much, and you can go out without a mask."

"I said the same thing, but he still wants to wear it." Tao Yuan said.

"Hurry up and take it off. You are no longer allowed to wear a mask when you go to the hospital today." Su Lan directly took off He Liyuan's mask.

She knows the ugly things people outside are say;  Her son's face is so ugly it can cause a child to cry, or his face is uglier than a ghost's face. Do they really think she doesn't know who started these rumors? The only people who have seen her son's face other then her family and his doctors and nurses is the Wen family. It must have been Li Yiyue's who spread it all over the place She just wants to show them that her son's face is already healed enough to see people without a mask.

Su Lan looked carefully for a while, then turned to the old lady, and said, "Mom, look at Liyuan's face, isn't it the same as before?"

The old lady clapped her hands and exclaimed, "My grandson's face is so good, it's as handsome as before!"

"It's much better. It's amazing you're be able to recover so well." He Liyuan's fourth uncle also looked at his face and exclaimed, "Your face, even if it hasn't fully recovered, is better than most people. He has a good foundation. He has a good foundation and good facial features. Even if his skin is poor, it doesn't affect his overall appearance."

Su Lan smiled happily, she thought so too.

He Liyuan has been indoors a lot in the past two or three months, so his newly grown skin is fairer and tender. Su Lan thought that after he was tanned again, the traces on his face would no longer be visible, and it look exactly the same as before. Then we'll see who dares to say that her son is like a ghost, have they ever seen such a handsome ghost?

"It's almost time, let's go to the hospital." He Huaimin urged, his face also full of gratitude. As a father, there is nothing that will make him more relieved than watching his only son get better every day.

"Mom and dad, let's go now." Su Lan said, "Mom, we'll be back soon. I can make clothes with you when I come back."

"Go, go." The old lady said, "When can't I make clothes? Take your time and don't worry."