ARC 4.7

Tao Yuan had published all the classic designs from Xiao Yu's previous life in one go. Of course, there were more than ten sets recognized by the Haute Couture Association. He easily obtained the qualification to participate in the Haute Couture competition.

After three months, Tao Yuan was back in country B.

The closer it gets to the start of the Haute Coutre Season, fashion designers and supermodels from all over the world will also gather in Los Angeles. 

The annual high season is a celebration of the fashion industry. It's not only designers and supermodels that will gather, but also celebrities from all walks of life. Business celebrities, high-class ladies from various countries, etc., will gather in Los Angeles.

With so many famous designers participating, whether one gets an article published depends on more than just their popularity. It also depends on whether their designs are good enough.  

The domestic media doesn't only pay attention to world-class design masters. They also pay attention to domestic designers. If a designer can shine in the competitions, it's a great way enhance their reputation.

When Xiao Yi used Xiao Yu designs from their previous life the people below were very confident about their chances in the competition. Not only would they be able to shine, but the company would also make a fortune and its reputation would increase. But with the designs appearing on Jinmeng's official website in advance, they became completely unprepared. They could only hurry and make other preparations.

In the fashion industry, although a designer can regularly release designs through their company, it's always a great opportunity to promote designs to fashion lovers all over the world. Designers who can participate in this kind of world-class competition definitely don't want to miss the opportunity.

Xiao Yi didn't want to give up this opportunity. He had finally gained his current fame, and he absolutely wouldn't give it up just like that. He had also been re-born. Even if he couldn't use Xiao Yu's designs, he could still use other designers' works.

However, whenever he tried to use the other designers' works he couldn't draw all the outfits immediately. While he remembers some classic outfits, competitions normally require one to twenty sets in each show. With so many designers, he can't exactly remember when certain styles were released. 

He really regrets spending most of his energy dealing with Xiao Yu in his past life and not paying to other designers. Even when he has a vague memory of the other designs, his brain is a mess. He can't draw those designs as well as he drew Xiao Yu's designs.

He worked so hard to remember Xiao Yu's designs, because he believes that fashion is nothing but recreation. As long as he remembers Xiao Yu's designs, he can create similar designs once he's replaced Xiao Yu. Remember Xiao Yu's designs was difficult enough, he had no intention or focusing on other designers. 

He's very short on time now. If he doesn't produce new designs quickly and immediately begin making preparations it will be too late. He desperately tried to remember other designs. He pieced together a few designs he could remember. All that matters is getting into the competition. Everything else can be resolved later. 

The start of the season competition is slowly approaching. Tao Yuan took the staff ahead of time in order to prepare in Country B. Li Jinmeng, the original owners mother, met them at the airport and arranged a suit for them at her husband's hotel. 

The original owner had a studio and staff located in Country B. However, he decided to bring some people from China to help since this is a more prestigious competition. 

After the original owner's mother remarried, she and her current husband settled in Country B. Her husband owns a five-star hotel, which happens to be located in Los Angeles. In the past two months it's been very difficult for anyone to book a room at his hotel.