ARC 2.16

All the filming of "Ba Ye" has been completed. After nearly nine months of filming, the show has finally come to an end.

The love between Shui JunYao and Zhao Xuan also had a perfect ending. No matter how reluctant the audience is, the show is over. In the past few months, the number of Zheng Xuanlin and Tao Yuan CP fans is no less than the number of Zheng Xuanlin and Cheng Yi CP fans.

Cheng Yi previously framed Tao Yuan as a junior, and also hinted that Zheng Xuanlin was a scumbag. Then it was revealed that he had been married for two years. Originally, star marriages meant that only fans were sad and sensible fans would bless them.

Married and divorced, as long as the scandal is not exposed, the impact on celebrities will not be particularly big. But when he was married, he was still pushing a CP, and then he framed others, which aroused strong dissatisfaction from fans of Zheng Xuanlin and Tao Yuan. He also gained a lot of black fans and was chased by many people to scold him.

As long as his bed photos have not been exposed, with his popularity and low-key activity, it wouldn't be a big deal in the entertainment industry. However, their company suddenly closed down and the chairman, old man Jin, got so angry he had a stroke and is still bedridden.

Cheng Yi can't figure out what kind of support Zheng Xuanlin has found. He can cause his company to go bankrupt, and stop Cheng Yi from getting jobs.

Zheng Xuanlin held a press conference after the broadcast of "Ba Ye".

"This press conference is to announce an important thing." Zheng Xuanlin was sitting in the middle of the long table. On each sides were directors from his studio and his two agents.

All the cameras were set up and some media stations launched live broadcasts. This was the popular method to interview people now. Live interviews allow netizens to see the process directly for the first time, and will prevent them from being misled by the media's extravagant reports.

The reporters are also ready, holding their computers, and starting their recording devices.

"Starting today, I will officially withdraw from the entertainment industry and will no longer perform activities as an actor."

The reporters were all stunned. They thought he might announce his love affair, and possibly announce his marriage. But it never occurred to them that he would announce his withdrawal from the entertainment industry. This was too sudden, right? He is so popular, is standing on top of the first tier stars, and has another TV series that is still doing well. There is absolutely no reason to leave the circle.

Fans who were watching the live broadcast were shocked.

"You kidding me? Right? Right?"

"Hurry up and say you are joking! You're going to scare me to death. My heart is not good, and I can't breath!"

"Why are you suddenly leaving the circle? There is no reason at all."

"It's definitely not true. Don't panic, everyone, he must be just joking to scare us."

"Don't make jokes about this kind of thing!"

A reporter couldn't help asking, "Excuse me, is what you said is true?"

"It's true. My studio will also be disbanded today and will no longer take any jobs."

"Aren't you kidding us? Are you really going to quit the entertainment circle?" Another reporter couldn't help but confirm again.

"I'll say it one last time. Starting today, I will no longer perform any activities as an actor, I will not participate in any variety shows, nor will I accept endorsements or activities. In other words, I will not act anymore. I won't be an entertainer or star anymore, do you understand?"