ARC 4.12

Tao Yuan leaned against Donald Xiu's arm to rest. Donald Xiu took out his phone, opened the most popular online media webpage, and clicked on the fashion news to take a look. Sure enough, as he expected, the person in his arms had already occupied the top spot in the headlines for the next day.

After looking at the notices issued by the fashion media, Donald Xiu said, "In the next week, the clothes you designed will be the headlines for the top media outlets."

"You are so powerful, why didn't you show it in the previous few years?" Donald Xiu voiced the doubt in his heart.

Tao Yuan opened his eyes and said "Yes, why?" after being silent for a while.

"Are you talking to yourself?" Donald Xiu glanced down at him.

"No, I was thinking. I have to think of a reasonable excuse to fool you and make you believe what I said." Tao Yuan said.

"Are you kidding me?" Donald Xiu thought he must be joking.

"No, I wouldn't tell such a funny joke." Tao Yuan said, "I can't think of a reason, so you can think of one yourself."

"Let me think about the reasons myself? Can't you say your reasons?" Donald Xiu suddenly couldn't tell whether he was joking or not.

"That's right. That's why I can't say my reasons, so don't ask anymore. Once you ask, there will be more secrets that I can't share. I'm a person with a lot of secrets. Don't ask me, otherwise I can't help telling you. My mouth is very lax and I will say what I have in my heart."

"Then when those reporters and media asked why, what are you going to say?"

"Well...please help me come up with a reason."

"Help you figure out the reason? You are so funny." Donald Xiu said.

"Thank you for the compliment. Although I didn't mean to be so funny, since it makes you happy you can help me think of a reason to deal with the reporters and media." Tao Yuan seriously said.

"Do you really want me to think of a reason for you? You're not messing with me?"

"Really, really. I don't want to use my brain right now, so help me think of a reason that can explain the past without being too fake."

"If you really want me to help you think of a reason...if it's something I don't want to say, and others have to force me to ask, I will shift their attention to other things or people."

Tao Yuan felt very satisfied and patted his firm thighs. "It's really.....cough, it's really good."

Tao Yuan was so surprised that he almost had a slip of the tongue.

"What is it?" Donald Xiu asked.

"It is true that you're six years younger than me. Not only are you physically strong, but your brain is also very flexible. Unlike me. I'm older and have poor physical strength, and I don't bother to use my brain."

"It doesn't matter if you have poor physical strength. I have good physical strength. You just need to lie down. Boss, have you had enough rest?" Donald Xiu tossed the phone aside, hugged him, and kissed him.

Donald Xiu himself has some secrets, and he wants to tell him when the time is right. Tao Yuan said that he can't say his reasons, Donald Xiu can understand him. He doesn't want to force him to share those reasons.

Tao Yuan turned around and looked into his eyes. He felt a little unwilling because he has no resistance to those eyes. He was clearly a wolf, what talk of puppy?! You can deceive others, but can you deceive me? The most frustrating thing for him is that he knows he's pretending, but he still can't stand it.