ARC 3.22

After discussing the wedding details and deciding on a good day together, they sent out all the wedding invitations the next day. Then they started to prepare, and wait for the wedding day to come.

Ning Haobo's father, Ning Yunsong, took the wedding invitation home and told old man Ning, "Here is the wedding invitation from the He family."

"Wedding invitation? Who is going to get married in their family?" Father Ning asked.

"When He Liyuan and Yue Ruqing got married, Liyuan was still in a coma. Now the He family and Yue family are going to make up the wedding for them. It is said that Yue Ruqing is pregnant, and it will be difficult to have a wedding after the child is born."

Father Ning looked at the red wedding invitation and sighed. It is impossible to say he didn't have any regrets, but what is the use of regrets now? 

Old lady Ning picked up the exquisite wedding invitation, opened it, and said, "Since the two of them co-organized it, the Yue family should have sent us the wedding invitation. Now the Yue family doesn't want to interact with our family, so it's embarrassing to see each other. Let's just have someone send gifts."

"It's really unexpected. He Liyuan was in a coma a few months ago. Now he has been married for only half a year, and he is about to be a father." Liu Shuyun thought about it and felt regretful. "Haobo's child, I don't know when we will get a grandson. I knew it a while ago, even if he didn't marry Yue Ruqing, I shouldn't have let him marry Wen Han."

"Don't say so much." Old lady Ning put down the wedding invitation and said, "I told you it wasn't a good idea to break off the engagement. You said that the Wen family was a good match, and that Wen Han was worthy of Haobo. What's the use of talking about regrets now? The family is still doing well. If you continue to quarrel with Wen Han like this, sooner or later you will lose your blessings."

"If he spends his life with Haobo well and treats him well, I won't quarrel with him. Don't I want my son to live a comfortable life?" Liu Shuyun eyes reddened. "I don't care if he pays attention to me, but he doesn't have Haobo in his heart and is still thinking about another man. How can I bear it as a mother?

From Mr. Ning to Mrs. Ning and from Ning Yunsong to Liu Shuyun, the four of them were in a dull state. Ever since Wen Han returned to the Wen family, the atmosphere in the Ning family has been low. 

"You go to the hospital tomorrow, and bring Wen Han back personally. He is already married but has been living in his natal family. It is not a pleasant thing for the people outside to know." The old lady Ning said, "He still has to live this life, maybe it will get better?"

"Haobo has gone to pick him up so many times, but he refuses to come back. Even if I, his mother-in-law, was willing to go and invite him back, he may not be willing to return." Liu Shuyun felt even more uncomfortable. "I think he is already determined and doesn't want to live with Haobo anymore."

Mrs. Ning sighed again, "You go to him. If he refuses to come back with you, I will go to his house and see what the Wen family means. If their house is allowed to make trouble like this, then we will spread this around and see who lives a better life."

The He family and Yue family were busy preparing for their wedding, but Tao Yuan was very relaxed. Because he was pregnant, Su Lan did not let him do anything, and only let him rest.

Tao Yuan thought to go to the hospital a few more times before his belly got too big.

Someone from the intelligence department came to him two days ago and wanted to ask him for the medicine he used to interrogate King Shan Jia's medicine. They said that it would be a big help when interrogating spies. It can get people to talk without hurting their muscles and bones, and also ensure the authenticity of the content of the interrogation.