ARC 2.15

Li Qiao had a cast on her hand. Her face was blue and purple. Her assistant carried her suitcase as the two walked into the company.

Li Qiao has been particularly unlucky lately. If she walks down the stairs, she'll fall down. When she was sleeping at home, someone rushed in and beat her violently. She was upset about someone breaking into her house at night rather than about the physical pain. Although she already called the police she dare not live at home. She planed to move to live at the company for a while. Then she would move to another house after the police caught the intruder. 

As soon as Li Qiao arrived at the company, she was called by the general manager. Then he took out Li Qiao's contract and asked to discuss terminating the contract.

"Cancel the contract?!" Li Qiao looked shocked. "Why do you want to cancel the contract? I didn't make any mistakes and did not cause any shame for the company. Why should I cancel the contract?"

"You should know in your heart why we want to terminate the contract with you." The general manager said, "This is Mr. Wang's order, and I am just following it."

The only reason Li Qiao can think of is that she offended Tao Yuan. She gritted her teeth, "If I terminate the contract now, it will be a loss for the company. My cousin Cheng Yi has already agreed to help me and will introduce more resources to me. Good resources. Although he seems to be in trouble right now, this matter will pass soon with the strength of his company. He will still be a big star. Getting married and getting divorced is not a big deal. This incident will not have much impact on him at all. Be careful that you won't be able to return after placing all your bets on Hua Xi. Cheng Yi is determined to destroy him."

"You don't need to worry about these things. Since you think you will have better development, then we won't keep you. Either cancel the contract now or wait to be hidden. All your work will be cancelled. You can choose for yourself. "

Li Qiao's face was ugly and she breathed hard. She was silent for a while. After thinking about it carefully she signed the cancellation contract with her uninjured hand.

Li Qiao angrily walked out. At the corner of the corridor she was stopped by the previous newcomers.

"Yo, sister Qiao, I heard that you have come to the company to terminate the contract. Do you want to celebrate together?" asked one of the newcomers.

"What are you going to do?" Li Qiao saw that their eyes were bad. They didn't fear her like they had before. She thought, even these people would dare to taunt her, and the anger in her heart intensified. Even if I leave the company, dealing with you is just a breeze!"

"We are really scared. Please be merciful, sister Qiao Qiao, don't punish us. But I'm really embarrassed; you can't renew your contract or enter the entertainment industry any more, so I'm afraid it's not so easy for you to fix us.

"In the future, we will be passers-by. We will continuously blacken you as long as you are in the entertainment industry."

"In the future, we will never meet again. Before you leave, we will ask you to settle some accounts."

"What's the bill? What do I owe you?" Li Qiao angrily looked at them.

"What do you owe us?" A girl stepped forward, slapped her face hard, and said, "You owe me this slap."

Another girl stepped forward and pushed Li Qiao hard to the ground. "This one, you owe me."

A boy opened a bottle of water and poured it on her head, "You owe me this bottle of water."

"Ah!!!" Li Qiao was outnumbered. Sitting on the ground, she could only scream angrily. She barely supported herself and stood up yelling, "I'll fight you!!"