ARC 4.1 - Raising a Wolf Disguised as a Dog

Tao Yuan was looking at the schedule in the bedroom. He was looking at what was already completed and what needed be completed after he returned to China.

He was seriously thinking about his next plan when he suddenly received a call from his assistant, telling him in a flustered tone that a model had united and launched a boycott against him and asked him to go online and have a look.

After Tao Yuan hung up the call, he clicked on the webpage and looked at the latest news. More than 20 supermodels joined forces and launched a boycott against him. Their reason was the previous rumors that the original owner had copied Xiao Yi's design. It's not hard to guess who started this. It has Xiao Yi's handwriting all over it.

In the past, when the original owner was still very famous, many models wanted to go to his fashion show, but the original owner's personality was cold, arrogant, and unreasonable. He was also very picky and stubborn. He never used models just because they had a strong background or high popularity. He only choose the model he founds suitable.

Some models had wanted to be the spokesperson for the original owner's clothing, but the company hadn't responded because the original owner felt that they were inappropriate and insisted on not using them. So those people hated the original owner and waited to find a chance to get back at the original owner.

The original owner competed several times with the reborn Xiao Yi. Although he did not have a reputation for plagiarism, because of the timely replacement of clothes, Xiao Yi still took the opportunity to spread rumors that the original owner had copied his work.

It was originally a small rumor. However, with Xiao Yi's four years of hard work, more and more people began to believe it. For a designer, once plagiarism is confirmed, the designer's career will be completely ruined. Even if there is no real evidence, once such a rumor spreads, people will definitely believe it.

If it is not stopped in time, the rumors will spread further than before, and it will get worse due to the models. He may not be able to participate in this year's season competition. Xiao Yi must have had those models lie to prevent him from participating in the competition.

Tao Yuan leaned back in his chair and thought it carefully for a while. After using the system to check some information, he opened his eyes, picked up his cellphone, and called his stepfather.

The original owner's stepfather had many different high-end cars. Tao Yuan called to borrow a car. As soon as the stepfather heard that he wanted to borrow the car, he agreed without saying anything. He also told him to choose whichever he wanted, and that he didn't need to return it.

After the bodyguard delivered the car, Tao Yuan went to the parking lot with the tools his assistant bought. 

....................................

After finally finishing his work, Tao Yuan slid out from underneath the car. He wiped the sweat off his forehead and put the tools back into the toolbox. Then he prepared to take a shower before setting off.

The original owner has a serious addiction to cleanliness, and taking two or three showers a day is not enough. After returning to the residence, he must take a bath. If he's gone out, as long as he has time, he'll definitely take a shower.

After taking a shower and drying his hair, Tao Yuan walked into the dressing room with a towel wrapped around his waste. He took out a set of clothes and put them on. Looking at the delicate face in the mirror, Tao Yuan put on the original owner's normal expression. With cold eyes and an indifferent expression he looked like a piece of cold jade, which gave people a chill but they loved him anyway. He seems cold, indifferent, and unapproachable.