ARC 3.3

The family discussed for a long time. Finally, with Tao Yuan's insistence, Grandpa Yue and son-in-law could only agree to let him marry He Liyuan. Of course it won't be called Chongxi to the outside world, but marriage between the two families.

The He family didn't expect that they would agree. Of course, it couldn't be better for the He family. At least now the old lady can start healing.

It usually requires both people's signatures on a marriage certificate. However, one of the advantages of privilege is that they can do a lot of things that others cannot do. Moreover, He Liyuan was injured on the battlefield and made a great contribution to the country. He is now unconscious. His family applied for special approval on the grounds of taking a wife who will take close care of him. It was easy to pass. 

For the heroes of the country, we always have to give some special care, right? Moreover, the two families are willing, without coercion or force, no one can stop them from going forward with this marriage.

After this incident spread, it was expected to arouse a lot of discussion among people. In this era, there is no internet or computer, so the circle of people discussing will naturally be people in the same circle as the He family and Yue family.

"Would you like to send a telegram to let Rufeng come back." The son-in-law looked at the marriage certificate in Tao Yuan's hand with mixed feelings in his heart.

"You don't need to notify eldest brother. He is so busy with school. What's more, I didn't hold a wedding. Why should I delay him just to have him come back specially." The original owner has an older brother who has been studying abroad. He has not told him about the marriage. 

"When Rufeng comes back, I am afraid that he will be angry again." The sonin-law shook his head helplessly.

"Let's talk about it when he comes back." Tao Yuan said, "maybe I will be happy after he comes back?"

"As long as you can live well in your heart, everything is fine." Son-in-law shook his head and said, "You must remember that our home is always yours to rely on, and we will not ignore you. If you are wronged, don't bear it, and come home. Come and tell Dad. Dad will find a way to end this marriage. Even if you don't get married in the future, it doesn't matter. Dad will support you for the rest of your life."

"Yeah." For a moment, Tao Yuan really felt sad about getting married. He surpassed the tears and said, "I will definitely not let myself be wronged, and I will definitely be happy. Don't worry."

A few days later, the He's car came to pick up Tao Yuan.

Although the wedding was not held, the He family followed the normal process. They also paid double the bride price. Seven or eight cars came to pick up Tao Yuan. In this era, it was quite a big scene with He Liyuan's parents coming to pick him up in person.

The old man He has spoken. Just like Liyuan is their heart and soul, other paren't also keep their  children hearts and souls Since Tao Yuan even agreed to Chongxi, the He family must not treat other people's children badly.

Tao Yuan got in the car. After the car started, He Liyuan's mother Su Lan, who was sitting next to him, shook his hand and said, "Good boy, we will be a family in the future. After we get home, tell me what you're not used to and what you want to eat. Tell Mom what you want. The whole family is coming."

"Yeah." Tao Yuan nodded "Thank you mom."

"Don't worry, we have already arranged people to take care of Liyuan. You don't need to take care of him. From now on, you will stay at home and talk to your grandmother."

"I can also help. After all, we are married and a legal couple. I also have to do something." Tao Yuan said.

"It's fine if you have this heart. Mom sincerely thanks you for being able to agree to marry into He's house under such circumstances." Su Lan couldn't help getting teary eyed when she thought of her son's situation.