ARC 3.20

King Shan Jia was tied up and gagged with multiple ropes. It was so hard to catch him, and they couldn't let him commit suicide. The soldiers surrounded him, but no one was saying anything.

Tao Yuan walked over and stood at the edge of the crowd, "What are you all doing standing around?"

The soldiers all looked over, and then made way for Tao Yuan.

"Sister-in-law, we wanted to take a look at this legendary bandit leader. Did you also want to take a look? It's alright to break both of his legs, because he injured the Lieutenant He." A soldier said.

"For this kind of person, how is it enough to break his two legs?" Tao Yuan took out a brown medicine bottle, opened it, and poured the powder inside King Shan Jia's nose, "Okay, even if you untie him now he can't escape. You lock him in the vacant room of the temple, send someone to look after him, and I will interrogate him tomorrow."

"Sister-in-law, you want to interrogate him?" Wang Songming said, "Although this person is injured, his bones are hard. He will not speak easily. Getting him to talk is too violent for you to see. Sister-in-law, I will do it."

"You don't have to torture him to get a confession. If you use torture to get the confession, it will not necessarily be true. I naturally have my own way of getting him to say all the things he doesn't want to say."

"What way?" Wang Songming asked suspiciously.

Tao Yuan smiled but did not answer him. Then he turned and walked into the temple.

Wang Songming looked at Gu Yu and asked with a puzzled face, "Do you know what Sister-in-law can do?"

"Did you forget what your sister-in-law does?" Gu Yu said.

"My sister-in-law is a doctor. Is it possible that someone who is a doctor can also interrogate?"

"My sister-in-law is a master of medicine. Give King Shan Jia some medicine to torture him, or make him unconscious, and he will say anything without being asked."

"Yeah!" Wang Songming patted his head. "Why didn't I think of this? Torturing him with medicine is definitely more effective than torturing his body. I am not afraid that he won't reveal the place of the Tibetan cultural relics. For this murderous bandit Chief, we don't have to think about human nature with him. It's right just to toss him on deaths door. It's would also be revenge for the ruined families who's loved one's were killed by him."

Wen Han walked in with two lunch boxes, sat down by Ning Haobo's bed and said, "Let's eat. I cooked some porridge."

Ning Haobo sat up carefully, took the lunch box, and drank the sweet white porridge. If hadn't seen with his own eyes, Wen Han running to take care of He Liyuan in front of everyone instead of him yesterday, then at this moment his heart would feel sweet drinking this porridge.

After doing something like that, Wen Han proposed they get a divorce once they returned. Ning Haobo suffered bitterness from his mouth to his heart. 

Wen Han lowered his head slightly. He was trying to control himself and not look at He Liyuan next to him.

After a while, Tao Yuan also walked in with two lunch boxes.

He Liyuan saw him and immediately sat up.

"Be careful." Tao Yuan walked over quickly, put the lunch box on the bedside table, and then went to help He Liyuan.

"You eat. I'm going to eat too, and I will come back later to get the lunch box." Wen Han stood up and left.

Ning Haobo's hand paused, then continued to drink porridge.

Tao Yuan sat down by the bed, opened the lunch box and said, "I cooked chicken and vegetable porridge for you. There were two pieces of chicken left from the one's the militia brought two days ago. You can taste it."