ARC 4.2

Angel was taking deep breaths, and when the dizziness felt a little better, he opened his eyes to look out the window. He originally thought that Tao Yuan must have driven away and rushed to the finish line. Even if Angel wanted to chase him, it was probably impossible. However, once he got a good look, he saw Tao Yuan's car stopped not far away.

Tao Yuan reversed the car, and then turned the car around. Seeing Angel looking at him, he stretched his hand out of the window and gave Angel a thumbs up then flipped it down.

If the middle finger is swearing and insulting, then the thumbs down is disdainfully provoking another.

When Angel saw his gesture, the fear turned into furious anger. Tao Yuan actually dared to provoke him with this gesture. If Angel didn't teach him a lessons, his dignity as a professional racer would be lost.

Angus's car was also refitted at a high price, and it was very resistant to crashes. It was not damaged by such a violent impact, and it could be started again immediately.

With fierce eyes, Angel rushed towards Tao Yuan desperately. 

Of course it was impossible for Tao Yuan could not be hit by him. Although Tao Yuan was now in front, he would flick the rear of his car and hit Angel. 

Angel's friends were so anxious. They didn't understand why Angel wasn't fighting back.

"What the hell is Angel doing? He hit the mountain wall and almost lost just now!"

"It must be his carelessness because he didn't take the other party seriously. Don't worry, once he gets serious, the other party will suffer."

"Yes! How could Angel lose to an amateur driver?"

"Angel! Now is your chance, hurry up and hit him!"

But on the screen, Angel was the one that was continuously suppressed. The friends of the racer who lost to Angel before began to mock him.

"Angel is obviously not a real opponent to the other party. If he could fight back, he would have fought back long ago."

"That's right, what's the point? I think it's too much and also not enough?"

"The car is about to be smashed, and he actually said that he hasn't gotten serious yet. Is he planning to be pushed into the sea before he gets serious?

"Maybe that's the case? Hahaha... How could Angel  lose to an amateur driver?! He could only lose if his car was damaged hahaha."

"If Angel loses this time, he will lose a lot." 

Angel's friends glared at those people, but they had to wait for Angel. The couldn't fight back until they had something to fight back with. They were anxious to death, but Angel was being suppressed, so they couldn't fight back against those ridiculing them.

Those who pressured Angel to win couldn't help worrying.

"What to do? Watching this, Angel's chances of winning are decreasing. We are likely to lose."

"I really didn't expect that a person without any racing experience could actually suppress Angel like this."

"It seems that he really is a master but was just hiding it. This time it's a big loss, it's going to be so much money."

"Who would have thought that there would be such a reversal? Even if his skill was hidden, there should have been some racing experience for him. If I had known I wouldn't have so much money."

"If Xiao Yu really wins, then the one who bet on him is going to make a lot of money."

"It's a pity that we can't bet on both sides, otherwise we wouldn't have to lose so badly."