ARC 4.6

When he returned home that evening, Donald Xiu made a table of dishes himself, which was a celebration.

Tao Yuan sat down at the dining table and eyed the dishes that looked really good. A magical feeling took root in his heart. In the past few lives, his lover never entered the kitchen. Now that's he's made something in this life, it must really be an amazing dish. 

In this life, can he pretend that he doesn't know how to cook, so his lover will do it? The feeling of being served is really nice.

Donald Xiu joined Tao Yuan at the dining table, "This is the celebration banquet I made for you. Does it suit your taste?"

Tao Yuan took a piece of beef and tasted it, it was very good. He nodded, "It's delicious. You are so young and your cooking skills are so good. Nowadays, most young people like you don't know how to cook."

"Tell me if you you want to eat, and I can cook for you anytime." Donald Xiu looked at him with a smile.

Tao Yuan's heart rate increased due to his smile. Internally he blamed his lover for being unsatisfied. He has lived for several lives and has become an old wife, so Tao Yuan was so easily tempted by him.

Donald Xiu got up to get a bottle of red wine and filled their glasses halfway with wine. 

"Come." Donald Xiu handed one to Tao Yuan. "How can you not drink when celebrating?"

"I can't drink." Tao Yuan said but still reached out to take the glass.

"It doesn't matter. You can just take a sip and I will take care of the rest." Donald Xiu looked at him with a gentle gaze, "It doesn't matter if you get drunk with one sip. I can provide your special services."

Tao Yuan was tempted by his eyes and voice and couldn't help cursing in his heart. You big-tailed wolf, how can you pretend and tease me like this?

Tao Yuan simply drank the whole glass while eating. Then him and Donald Xiu wen moved their intertwined bodies from the dining room to the bathroom. After the bathroom, they moved into the bedroom and wrapped around each other on the bed. Finally, on the bed, Tao Yuan fully enjoy Donald Xiu's special services.

..............................

On the evening after the fashion show, the web sites of major fashion newspapers have already posted their headlines.

However, the content only includes previews, because the entire content of the article is not available for the time being. In order to grab page views, they are only issuing a preview first. In the preview, there are a variety of  adjectives like "gorgeous" and plenty of sentences praising the clothes. These strong sentences tell netizens in the fashion circle who are concerned that the next article is definitely worth looking forward to.

Netizens are all at a loss, wondering if this time Jin Meng Studio spent a lot of money to buy the media to help them promote the show? If this is the case, then they have to scold the media together. They have no professional ethics at all. Media that collects money to tell stories instead of telling the truth should be taught a lesson by the people. 

However, when they continued to scroll down the page the pictures all caught their eye.

After earnestly staring at the pictures, they felt it wasn't enough at all. They wanted to see more pictures and videos and had forgotten their crazy urges to curse others out. They want the media to send out the pictures and videos as soon as the articles are finished.

Then someone posted that Jin Meng's official website posted photos and videos. These netizen's immediately closed the media pages and opened Jin Meng's official website to look.