Arc 2.5

Tao Yuan soon entered the role. He was sitting on the bed with a veil. This was the first time Shui JunYao was lucky. He wanted to seduce Zhao Xuan, but he can't find out he is a male.

Zhao Xuan was drunk and staggered into the room. He couldn't help but smile when he saw the person sitting on the bed. When he walked to the bed, he originally wanted to tear off his veil, but his hand slowed down. He wanted the expectation to last, so he slowly took off the veil.

Next is a close-up shot of Tao Yuan's face. This shot is very important, because Shui JunYao is the face of the country. If the veil is taken off, it will be obvious to tell that it's a man's face. The audience will probably curse directly.

Xiang Qing looked at the monitor intently. On the screen, after the veil was taken off, what was slowly revealed was a face as delicate as a peony. The delicate features and the noble temperament were enough to enchant the country and the city.

Zhao Xuan was stunned. Was it heaven that created such a stunning face? Zheng Xuanlin's has that very thought, which coincides with the idea of ​​the character.

Zhao Xuan already drank so much wine and was already hot. Seeing such a beauty, it was even more difficult to hold himself back. He pulled him into his arms and tried to tear off his clothes.

Shui JunYao pressed against his chest in panic but soon calmed down. He took the initiative to hug his neck and then kissed him hard.

His initiative stunned Zhao Xuan. This let Shui Junyao take the opportunity to break free from his arms. After getting up and turning around, he took off his coat then pressed Zhao Xuan to the bed and straddled him.

Duolan country is very small but the folk customs are open. From the queens and princesses to the every day women, all can sing and dance. Zhao Xuan had long heard that the people of Duolan were enthusiastic, so he wasn't surprised that the dignified princess was so proactive.

Shui JunYao hasn't been found to be a man yet, so he couldn't take off his clothes. If he takes off his clothes he'll be exposed. He can only take control using the charm skills he has learned for many years to make Zhao Xuanyi confused and unable to discover that he is a man.

"Cut!" Xiang Qing said into the loudspeaker, "this one is very good. Take two more close-ups of them kissing and prepare the camera."

While the staff were busy running around, Zheng Xuanlin sat up. Tao Yuan was still straddling his lap, and the two of them held this posture while waiting for the shooting to start.

Zheng Xuanlin shook Tao Yuan's waist and said, "Your waist is really thinner than a woman's."

"It's a good thing for a woman, but not for a man. When the filming is finished, I'll make my body stronger" The original body is of poor quality, so the body is weak. Tao Yuan wants to be stronger.

"You're pretty good like this. Although thin, it looks fleshy and very beautiful. Unlike those people who are just bones and have no beauty at all."

Tao Yuan held his shoulders and looked at him. At a glance, he said, "I'll go down first, or your legs will get numb."

"No," Zheng Xuanlin held his waist without letting go. "It's going to be taken soon. Just sit down like this."

He doesn't let go, and Tao Yuan doesn't want to to struggle, otherwise the atmosphere will become awkward, and the shooting may be unnatural later. It's not someone else's leg anyway, it's the leg of his lover from his past life, and his future husband in this life.

"Have you ever had a kiss?" Zheng Xuanlin asked, "The kind of deep kiss is not the kind you gave just now."

"...No." Tao Yuan was stunned. He suddenly recalled the first time he did it with Wei Shicheng, he also asked if he had kissed anyone. In his previous life, he fell asleep and woke up to kisses almost every day. But the original owner has never kissed anyone, and Zheng Xuanlin has filmed a lot of scenes, so the kissing experience must be amazing.