ARC 2.10

Zheng Xuanlin and Tao Yuan entered the water again after the other group of people caught up. The two of them pretended for a while, but they still caught the fish first. Then they went on to the next mission point.

The last hurdle is to cross the river using a cane. The river is quite wide. If you don't have enough skills, you will fall into the river. Two boats have been parked in the river. There are photographers taking pictures, and the staff are waiting to grab the people that fall.

Zheng Xuanlin asked Tao Yuan, "Do you think you can swing through it several times."

"I don't think I've had a problem swinging in the past. However, that will end the game directly, and they won't have enough filming content." Tao Yuan said.

"Let's do this, I will fall down twice so they get enough content." Zheng Xuanlin said, "Then after you swing over, I will successfully swing over again."

Tao Yuan thought for a while and said, "Why don't we both fall once. Otherwise it'll be too fake if you fall in but I don't."

"We're pretty high. It must be painful to fall into the water." Zheng Xuanlin didn't want him to fall into the water.

Tao Yuan said, "It's only one drop. It doesn't matter."

Seeing that he insisted, Zheng Xuanlin didn't persuade him again.

They waited for a while for the other groups of people to catch up. Zheng Xuanlin grabbed the cane, started swinging, then let go directly in the middle of the river, and fell into the water.

This way he was sent to the back of the line. 

After the two groups also failed, it was Tao Yuan's turn.

Tao Yuan grabbed the cane and swung out. He found that it was more difficult than he thought. He was able to stick to the opposite side, but for the sake of shooting time he let go and fell into the river.

After Tao Yuan went up, everyone from the other groups had already arrived.

When he came up, Zheng Xuanlin immediately wrapped a large bath towel around his body. Zheng Xuanlin also used a small towel to dry Tao Yuan's face and hair. 

"Is it cold?" Zheng Xuanlin daringly asked. Unlike the large sun yesterday, today was cloudy. The clothes will stay cold when wet due to the wind. 

"It's okay." Tao Yuan just felt a little cool, but not very cold. It's just that the physical constitution of this body is not good, so he still has to be careful not to catch a cold.

Zheng Xuanlin wiped the water on his body and then wrapped a new towel around Tao Yuan's body.

The celebrities waiting next to them, watching the interaction between the two, did not need to take a guess. It was obvious that the two must be together.

They looked at Cheng Yi again. Cheng Yi's face was particularly ugly. From the beginning of the filming to the present, his face didn't get any better. It's obvious that Cheng Yi likes Zheng Xuanlin, but Zheng Xuanlin and Tao Yuan are together. Although they don't know whether Zheng Xuanlin and Cheng Yi have been together, there are many emotional entanglement within the entertainment industry. Sutsiders may not know it, but these insiders have long stopped being surprised.

Cheng Yi's face remained sullen. He was in no mood to maintain his nice personality. The director tried talking to him but it had no effect.

Chen Yi grabbed the cane and swayed out but couldn't hold on. He fell into the water. After he went up, the staff handed him a towel. He wrapped the towel around his body ignoring the water dripping from his head.