ARC 3.17

After dinner, several platoon leaders came to have a meeting with He Liyuan again.

A few of them looked at each other, and then one of them smiled flatteringly, "Lieutenant, my sister-in-law's craftsmanship is amazing! We will never forget the taste. It's just that the big guys didn't eat enough and are still thinking about it in their heart."

"Yes, yes." Wang Songming said immediately, "We also know that during the mission, it is definitely not good to always think about eating. But thinking about these last two days, the mission has not been officially performed. First let's have the brothers eat something good, so they will be more motivated when the fight starts."

"We don't mean to say that if they don't eat well, they won't be motivated. Lieutenant, don't get me wrong! What we mean is that this can stimulate potential to be more motivated."

"Yes, yes, yes, so Lieutenant, can you please let the brothers have a full meal. Just one meal will do. We will pay for the sheep ourselves and our sister-in-law can cook it."

He Liyuan waited for them to finish and then looked at them, "You don't need to pay. Your sister-in-law already said, he will pay you to buy sheep so you can eat enough."

"Really?! That's great, but we still have to pay for it. How embarrassing it is to make our sister-in-law pay."

"That's right. There are so many of us that a dozen or so sheep wouldn't be enough for us to eat. How can we let our sister-in-law make and buy it again. There are many of us, so one person paying their share would be enough."

"Your sister-in-law has made a lot of money recently. If he wants to comfort you don't refuse, or he will be unhappy."

Several people looked at each other again and could only accept it embarrassingly.

When the militiamen came back, Tao Yuan gave them a lot of money to buy sheep and spices. He knew that the soldiers could eat a lot, and they would definitely not have enough for one meal, so he gave a lot of money and asked the militiamen to send them supplies several times. The extra money is regarded as a hard expense for the militiamen.

The bandits have many camp sites in the mountains, but they don't stay at a fixed location. In order to familiarize themselves with the environment in the mountains and to accurately grasp the location of their camps, the soldiers have to search for them in the mountains these days.

Tao Yuan always felt that the soldiers are suffering, and their lives are in danger all the time. With such a small salary, why can't they have a good meal? If a better option didn't exist then it would be fine. However, he can give them better conditions now, so of course they will eat better.

Although there are a lot of lambs roasting at one time, Tao Yuan does not need to do it himself. Roasting whole lamb doesn't require technical skill. One just needs to master the fire and roasting time. Tao Yuan is willing to tell them the method, and then let them roast the lamb themselves. He will check on them after a while, so that they don't bake them to much.

Today, Ren Xiuyang took the soldiers to run in the mountains the whole day. After returning, he ate the noodles with a bitter expression on his face. He felt uncomfortable even after tiring himself out the whole day. because the smell of meat from the Yonghu Squadron was stronger than the previous two days.

The soldiers of the Yonghu Squadron were all given a large piece of mutton. They tore the mutton with their big mouths and had satisfied expressions on their faces, as if all the fatigue disappeared in an instant.

Wang Songming quietly called aside the second platoon leader of the Wolf Squadron. The two avoided the others and shared a piece of mutton to eat.

Tao Yuan wished to see the soldiers eating happily, so he felt comfortable in his heart.