ARC 3.13

He Liyuan mainly practiced Kung Fu using his legs. He Liyuan's legs are like steel whips. When he kicks out, he is very fast and very powerful.

Ning Haobo mainly practiced Kung Fu using his fists. When He Liyuan kicked his leg, he stretched out his hand to block it. Ning Haobo felt a shock go through his arm and then it felt numb. When Ning Haobo punched and attacked, He Liyuan flexibly dodged and then kicked Ning Haobo's back.

Ning Haobo had no time to react to the pain because he had to quickly blocked He Liyuan's next attack. However, this block caused him to fall to the ground.

After Ning Haobo fell to the ground, He Liyuan did not continue to attack. He waited for Ning Habo to stand up before continuing to fight.

Seeing that Ning Haobo was clearly attacking He Liyuan's right leg, Tao Yuan sneered in his heart. He knew that the Ning family was this type. In order to achieve their goals they had always sought other people's weak spots.

Between the two, Ning Haobo was obviously at a disadvantage. Ning Haobo was constantly being beaten.

Seeing Ning Haobo being kicked and beaten, Liu Shuyun's heart was aching. She kept thinking in her heart, hurry up and fight back, son! Hit him, hit him on the right leg and right waist!

Wen Han's attention was all on He Liyuan's body. He saw that He Liyuan was agile, vigorous, and strong. He didn't look like a person who was still recovering from a serious injury. Such a handsome and mighty look made Wen Han even more excited.

The leaders sitting in the first row also discussed with the people on their sides.

"He Liyuan looks completely different from someone who had just recovered from a serious injury. His leg strength seems to be stronger than before."

"Right? I was still thinking that the finals of this competition should be evenly matched, and it is difficult to distinguish between winners and losers. But now, Ning Haobo is not an opponent at all."

"He Liyuan, this kid, has a hard life and good luck. He married the grandson of the genius doctor Luo Guyang. Not only did he cheat death and come back to life, he is also in a better state than before."

"I heard that the He daughter-in-law used those prescriptions to save many dying patients. Now he is working in the General Hospital of the Military Region, and many people are lining up waiting for him to diagnose and treat them."

He Huaimin earnestly watched the game with an expressionless face. However, he couldn't help his pride. To have such an outstanding son, he, as a father, can hardly even think about it.

The person next to He Huaimin turned his head and said to him, "I went to visit your home when He Liyuan was injured before. I didn't expect that he could recover so well. His face, his skin looked much whiter than before."

"A big man, what are you saying in vain?" He Huaimin said, "He has been recovering for too long. After a while, he will be able to get a tan."

"It's only a few months, and it can be considered a long time? If it is a general injury, it will take a long time to recover. However, he can recover so fast and recover so well. Who wouldn't say something when a miracle happened?"

"It can't be considered a miracle. Luo Guyang, the genius doctor, also treated many seriously injured people back then. My daughter-in-law has a prescription to cure my family. It is not a difficult task."

"I heard that your old lady can walk?"

He Huaimin nodded, "She can walk a little bit in the yard."

"Is that a miracle at all? Your family is very lucky. If others want to see your daughter-in-law for treatment, they may not even be able to wait in line. Your family can get treatment that others can't get ever."