ARC 4.5

As the date of the press conference was getting closer and closer, Tao Yuan's preparation was getting more and more tense.

Hearing the knock on the door, Tao Yuan glanced at the computer and said, "Come in."

His assistant, Yu Rong, pushed the door open and walked to Tao Yuan's desk, and hesitantly said, "Mr. Xiao, regarding the choice of models, we...we..."

Tao Yuan turned away from the computer and looked at her, "What's wrong with the model selection? Just say it. Don't hesitate, I want to listen to the most authentic opinions."

"Yes, Mr. Xiao." Yu Rong immediately said. "None of the models who came to interview with us this time were even a little famous. I called the major modeling agencies, and they said they were all booked with Xiao Yi. The major fashion media are not optimistic about us. Those slightly famous models are worried that they will be ridiculed later, so they are reluctant to come to our company to interview."

"Really?" Tao Yuan didn't care very much and said, "Then choose the right model from the one's who came. They don't have to be a famous model to walk in the show."

"It's fine if there is no famous model, but there isn't even a supermodel. It will lower the quality of the clothing and the entire show. Moreover, the high-end clothing that we release still needs models with the right personality for the clothes." Yu Rong suggested, "Why don't we increase the salary, and invite some famous models to come at the price of supermodels. I think there must be models who will be tempted by money. Even the models that are outdated are better than those who are completely new."

"No need." Tao Yuan rejected her suggestion. "This time, we will use all new models for the show. I don't care if they are famous, but they must be suitable. If there is no suitable candidates from the models that interviewed with us, reach out to the companies and tell them we will hire new models for three times the price. If the big companies don't send anyone then look at the smaller companies."

"But......."

"Do as I say." Tao Yuan said.

"Yes, Mr. Xiao." Yu Rong turned and left.

The clothing samples to be displayed at the press conference are still being produced. Tao Yuan hired bodyguards at a high price to escort and guard the clothing throughout the process. He also changed the group of employees who made the clothes, re-selected trusted people, and signed a new contract.

Even if Xiao Yi knew all of Xiao Yu's classic designs, he would still worry that Xiao Yu would come up with new designs after being forced to do so. Xiao Yi has been thinking of other ways to completely ruin Xiao Yu's designer career.

Now Tao Yuan has replaced the real Xiao Yu. In the end, who will actually be a great designer isn't in Xiao Yi's hands.

Tao Yuan reorganized the studio and made new arrangements for the creation process, because this studio has people mixed in who shouldn't be here.

Although Tao Yuan has never personally managed a company, he has learned a lot from his lover in the past two lives. He can manage such a studio.

Tao Yuan knows very clearly that no one is optimistic about his release this time. Even the people in his own company are trying to persuade him to choose another release time. This will be his first major blow to Xiao Yi. Of course, he had to choose to hold the show on the same day as him, so that the blow would have a greater effect.

Those who want to laugh can laugh at him. His show this time is meant to win with clothing. It doesn't matter if a supermodel comes to the show or not.

Thinking that Donald Xiu should be doing nothing at home, Tao Yuan called him and asked him to come for an interview.

Tao Yuan's heart is very unbalanced when he thinks that he is so busy but his lover is so leisurely. He had to quickly get Donald Xiul reveal his true identity, so he could send a reliable person to help Tao Yuan manage the studio. That way he would only have to focus on designing. It would be much easier that way.