ARC 2.6

Zhao Xuan suddenly withdrew his hand and threw the bloody hairpin onto the ground.

"Your Majesty!" Shui Junyao grabbed Zhao Xuan's wrist in a panic, "I beg your Majesty not to hand over this concubine to others. Please your Majesty, kill this concubine personally. Please, your Majesty!"

Zhao Xuan threw away his concubine . He stood up and looked at that face. He couldn't deal with him right now.

After taking a deep breath, Zhao Xuan turned around and strode out, preparing to leave.

"Your Majesty!" Shui Junyao got up to chase him. His legs softened and fell to the ground. He knew that if Zhao Xuan left tonight it would be dangerous. So he cried out sadly, "Your Majesty, don't go. Don't go!"

This voice is really distressing. Even someone as cruel as Zhao Xuan, he wouldn't be able to move forward anymore.

Zhao Xuan stopped and stood for a while. His eyes were shaking and his expression was tangled with emotions. Finally, he turned and walked back. He picked up Shui JunYao from the ground, and put him on the bed.

"Your Majesty..." Shui Junyao lay on the bed, holding on to Zhao Xuan's hand, looking at him worriedly. 

"This way, after the concubine's reincarnation he can meet your majesty again! I beg your majesty to fulfill it!" 

"You tell me the truth, why are you approaching me? As long as you tell the truth, I will let you go. "

"This concubine won't leave!" Shui JunYao cried. "This concubine waited many years to finally came to your majesty. This concubine will not leave!"

"Then tell me why you came to me. Did you come to my side just to let me kill you personally?" Zhao Xuan obviously didn't believe it.

"This concubine...what this concubine said your majesty won't believe." Shui Junyao sobbed, tears falling from his cheeks, like a spring rain on the delicate flowers, still charming and moving.

"Just tell me. I will believe you if I say you to believe it." Zhao Xuan held his hand.

"This concubine is the righteous sons of the ministers of the Duolan Kingdom. When your Majesty attacked the Wei Kingdom, he passed through the Duolan Kingdom, and the foster father was ordered to send grain and grass to his majesty. This concubine was in the ranks of people bringing the grain and grass. His Majesty moved this concubine's heart. After returning, the concubine begged his adoptive father for a year to raise him as a daughter. The adoptive father didn't know the reason, but when he saw how the concubine begged, he could only agree. I went into the palace without telling my adoptive father, and asked the king to accept his concubine as his righteous daughter, and send him to his majesty. It was the fault of the concubine alone and had nothing to do with other people. If other people were implicated, this concubine would be a sinner. Sinners will go to 18 levels of hell after death, and he will not be able to meet your Majesty in the next life!

There are many holes in this explination. However Shui Junyao has been prepared for a long time, and isn't afraid of Zhao Xuan's questions.

"How old were you when you first met me?" Zhao Xuan remembered that there was indeed such a thing. Five years ago he traveled to Duolan. In order to show his favor, King Duolan sent a minister to give him food and grass.

"Ten years old..."

Shui JunYao was the prince of Wei. When he was ten years old, the country broke down and his family died, all because of the person in front of him.

Shui JunYao reluctantly supported his body, hugged Zhao Xuan hard, and confessed affectionately, "Your Majesty, your concubine really loves you. His only regret is that he is not a daughter can't stay with your Majesty forever..."

Zhao Xuan lifted his chin and stared at his face for a long time. The two eyes locked, one affectionate and the other moved. Then they kissed together slowly. Shui Junyao was pushed onto the bed and wrapped his legs around Zhao Xuan's waist.