ARC 3.19

Ning Haobo walked out of the camp and was immediately stunned. All the soldiers who were supposed to be resting and chatting outside were gone.

The soldier who came to bring him food, walked over with the lunch box and said, "It's time for dinner, and today there is snake meat. The sister-in-law of the He squadron made it by himself. It's delicious."

"Where are the others?" Ning Haobo asked.

"They all went to the Yonghu Squadron for dinner." After the soldier finished speaking, he quickly explained, "Because it's break time, they are not far away anyway. They just went to eat dinner and will come back soon. The two shifts were on duty. They may have gone for food, but they will definitely stay vigilante."

"I see. You go have dinner too." Ning Haobo said.

After the soldier left, Ning Haobo sat down and looked at the snake meat in the lunch box. If Tao Yuan hadn't detected the smoke the night before, the bandits may have wiped out the entire army. Now all the soldiers are grateful to him. Even the soldiers of the Ferocious Wolf Squadron warmly called him sister-in-law and respected him very much.

Ning Haobo did not expect that Tao Yuan would treat the soldiers of the Ferocious Wolf Squadron the same way he treated the soldiers of the Yonghu Squadron.

Tao Yuan just despises their Ning family, but had no opinion on the soldiers. Of course, he would not treat those soldiers differently because he was the squadron leader.

All the soldiers knew that Tao Yuan and He Liyuan were very affectionate. They knew that Tao Yuan slept with He Liyuan at night, and Wen Han was indifferent to Ning Haobo. He treated Ning Haobo like a stranger, which was seen by the soldiers.

Ning Haobo's mood is very complicated. He still loves Wen Han, but Wen Han has always been so indifferent to him. So the fiery heart that Ning Haobo has always had towards him can't help but gradually cool a little. 

The soldiers admired He Liyuan very much, thinking that he had married a capable wife who loved him so much. They felt that Ning Haobo's abandonment of Tao Yuan was his biggest loss in his life, and he would definitely regret it.

If it was before, Ning Haobo would definitely sneer, wondering how he might regret it when Wen Han is the love in his heart. But now, he gradually discovered that living together, in addition to love, also needs mutual care. You are good to me and I am good to you so that we can live a long time. He began to have doubts about how long his marriage could last when he was the only one in love and willing to care. 

"I didn't expect that snake meat is so delicious. This is the first time I have eaten it." Ren Xiuyang, who was full, walked back with the soldiers, and said to Gu Yu beside him, "I must take my brothers and catch more snake meant after we capture the bandits. Otherwise, where can I catch such a big snake? The snakes on the mountain near us are very thin, and there is not much meat on them. "

"Wait until the bandits are eliminated. We can't avoid them forever, which is worrying." Gu Yu was also satisfied, but as long as he thought of those bandits, he felt anxious in his heart.

"I'm also in a hurry." Ren Xiuyang sighed and said, "Those bandits are too cunning. They seem to know our actions, which makes it hard to block them."

"Generally around the bandit leader, there will be people like military advisors who are responsible for making suggestions. It seems that among those bandits, there are very powerful military advisors."

"What should we do? We can't keep using up our energy like this." Ren Xiuyang frowned, feeling worried in his heart.

"Let's see if Lieutenant He can do anything about it. He has lead mountain battles before and has combat experience." Gu Yu said.