ARC 3.9

After coming out of the ward, He Liyuan asked the doctors to examine him. After the examination, Su Lan pushed him along the corridor of the hospital as several people were getting ready to go home.

"Liyuan, Aunt Lan, Uncle He." Wen Han stood in front of them, looked down at He Liyuan in the wheelchair, opened his mouth to call out "Brother Liyuan..." with some difficulty.

Next to Wen Han was his mother Li Yiyue. She came to give Wen Han something, but she didn't expect to meet their family in the hospital. She stared at He Liyuan's face, shocked and didn't return to her senses for a long time. How could he recover so well? The face that looked like a ghost before, in such a short period of time, looked almost like a normal person.

Wen Han also looked at He Liyuan, and saw the handsome face. He had mixed feelings in his heart. He had also heard that He Liyuan has been able to practice walking. After knowing that He Liyuan woke up, he did not dare to meet him. To met this suddenly today, seeing the handsome face in his memory, he had the urge to cry

He Liyuan felt a little unhappy when the two looked at him like this. It's not because he was insecure about his face, but because he felt that the way the two looked at him was very rude.

Su Lan thought, since run into each other I just want you to see how well my son is recovering.

"Liyuan, this is Wen Han. You may not remember him. After all, you have only seen each other a few times, and you never take unimportant people to heart." Su Lan introduced him this way deliberately, "This is your Auntie Li. You should remember that she used to run to our house if she had nothing to do. But after you were injured, she stopped coming.

Li Yiyue came back to her senses and awkwardly said, "What a coincidence, did you come to the hospital too?"

"We accompanied Liyuan to the rehabilitation. He can now practice walking. My daughter-in-law's grandfather is the genius doctor Luo Guyang. The prescription he left behind has a miraculous effect. Our families are distant so you don't know his body will soon recover. "Su Lan triumphantly said.

"Is that so? Well, congratulations to you." Li Yiyue said with a reluctant smile on her face.

"By the way, look at Liyuan's face. It won't scare you and Wen Han now?" Su Lan deliberately said, "Can you take back the ugly things you've said outside?"

"What...what ugly words?" Li Yiyue pretended not to understand, but her eyes were evasive, "I don't know what you are talking about?"

"If you don't understand," Su Lan sarcastically curled her lips. "In short, we got a good wife for Liyuan, and he will get better and better in the future. We won't bother you to care about our family affairs. There is no need for you to make irresponsible remarks anymore."

"Who cares about your family's affairs?" Li Yiyue was confronted to her face and scolded by Su Lan again. She couldn't hold back. "Wen Han will live better than anyone else in the future. He will soon have his own child. I also wish for your family that He Liyuan can give birth to his son early."

"Mom, what are you talking about?" Wen Han whispered.

"Only she's allowed to speak, but I can't speak?" Li Yiyue angrily took Wen Han's hand and said, "Let's go!"

Wen Han was dragged away by his mother and couldn't help looking back.

"What do you care about with that kind of person? Would you feel comfortable if someone heard the things you had said?" He Huaimin said.

"I just want to argue about her. The hurtful things she said still hurt my heart. I will never forget it!" Su Lan said angrily, "you big men don't care. As a mother I won't save her face anymore after she dared to cure my son."