ARC 4.4

Tao Yuan and Donald Xiu came to an agreement. Donald Xiu must be on call, ready to meet any of Tao Yuan's needs at any time, and Donald Xiu agreed.

But a few days later, Tao Yuan returned to China on her own without notifying Donald Xiu.

In order to participate in the season competition a few months later, Tao Yuan has a lot to do after returning to China. He doesn't know if he has the energy to keep up with Donald Xiu's drive.

Tao Yuan was in the studio drawing a design when his cell phone suddenly rang. When he saw the name he hesitated a while before deciding to pick up. 

"Hey." Tao Yuan asked, "What's the matter?"

"I have already returned home."

"You can decide for yourself, I don't care."

"...I see. I'll go over now." Tao Yuan put down the phone and leaned on the chair. He didn't know important things the family had that he needed to be present for. After the original owner's parents divorced, the original owner hasn't been back often. He is not close to the family at all.

The original owner younger then a year old when his parents divorced. His mother had custody of him. 

The original owner's parents were in love at first. However, his mother had a strong personality, while the original owner's father was more of a male chauvinist. This caused many contradictions between the two after they got married.

The original owner's mother had a close friend named Zhao Xin. She is the opposite of the original owner's mother, and is gentle and considerate. Zhao Xin originally wanted to persuade the original owner's father to help him with the original owner's mother. This caused her to go back and forth between them. She developed feelings with the original owner's father, and their relationship became ambiguous.

The original owner's mother caught wind of their ambitious relationship and was greatly impacted. Double betrayal meant double the harm. She was endured and decisively sued for divorce. She submitted evidence to the court and won the custody of the original owner.

In this world, custody of a child is generally not given to the wrong party in a marriage. The fathers actions during the marriage show that his character and loyalty were horrible, so he is not suitable for raising children. Moreover, the mother received a large inheritance and was able to give the original owner a good life.

After the original owner's parents divorced, the original owner's father soon married Zhao Xin and gave birth to Xiao Yi. The original owner's mother remarried a few years ago, and the studio was handed over to the original owner to manage. She found someone who truly loved her this time. That person had not given up after chasing her for ten years. She is now very happy.

The original owner hardly returned to Xiao's house. It's not because he resented his father. He was very young when his parents divorced, so he didn't remember anything at all. His mother didn't stop him from going back, so he had gone back several times when he was a child. It's just that every time he went back to the house, the original owner always felt that he was an outsider and couldn't blend in at all. Moreover, Xiao Yi had hated him since he was a child and would continuously scold him. Xiao Yu would always tell him not to come to his house, which really embarrassed everyone.

When the original owner first became famous in the fashion circle, Xiao Yi often called to go back to eat. Although he refused most of the time, the original owner would agree every once in a while. Then from four years ago, Xiao Yi was reborn and became a genius designer by stealing on the original owner's design. As a result, the original owner gradually became a second-rate designer, so Xiao Yi never called him again.