ARC 2.14

Tao Yuan was scolded by both the CP fans and the regular fans. The CP fans were accusing him of being a junior who destroyed other people's relationships. The regular fans were saying that he seduced Zheng Xuanlin shamelessly. There were also some passers-by who don't know what was goin on, but when they saw someone scolding him they joined in. They believe that he is hateful so he should be scolded.  

There were many fans outside surrounding Ruixing Company. Someone threw something on Tao Yuan as soon as he appeared.

Zheng Xuanlin comforted Tao Yuan by telling him not to worry or panic. Tao Yuan just needed to give Zheng Xuanlin some time to handle these things. He won't let go of those fans who are looking for trouble either. He has asked people to write down the names of the fans who are causing trouble. It's obvious that he can't do anything publicly, but that doesn't mean that he can't punish them secretly. The people hurting the one he loves in the name of being "fans" are his enemies.

Tao Yuan is actually not very worried. It might seem like he is in a very bad situation, but Cheng Yi angered Zheng Xuanlin. He was simply seeking his own death.

The door of the lounge was opened, but it was not Liu Yong or his assistant who walked in. It was Li Qiao.

"Big star, you don't to go out and are choosing to hide here?" Li Qiao said gleefully, "There are a few people waiting for you outside. Are they your fans?"

"What? You're working with Cheng Yi and think that I won't be able to stand up again, so you can't wait to taunt me?" Tao Yuan said calmly, "You are too impatient."

Li Qiao was taken aback. She was a little surprised and thought to herself, how did he know that she was working with Cheng Yi?

"Humph!" Li Qiao coldly snorted, "I don't think it's too early at all. Since you know that I'm working with Cheng Yi, I'm not afraid to tell you that fighting with Cheng Yi is beyond your abilities. Even if Zheng Xuanlin wants to protect you he can't beat their company."

"Really?" Tao Yuan looked at her sympathetically. "I don't know yet what what will happen to Cheng Yi in the end. On the other hand I know there is only a miserable end in the future for you."

"Do you think you are a fortune teller?" Li Qiao mockingly asked. "If you are really fortune teller, you should know that the person who will end up miserably is you. If you don't believe me, let's just wait and see!"

Tao Yuan curled his lips watching Li Qiao walk out. Ignorance may be a blessing, but it's only temporary.

..............................

"What are you going to do?" Xiang Qing looked at Zheng Xuanlin, "Whether you admit it or not, Hua Xi will be scolded by your fans. If you admit it, he will be scolded even worse."

"I plan to quit the entertainment circle first and then go public with our relationship." Zheng Xuanlin said.

"What are you talking about?!" Xiang Qing's eyes widened in shock. "Are you going to quit the entertainment industry? Are you trying to scare the fans, or are you really not going to act anymore?"

"I don't want to act anymore. I'm tired of acting." Zheng Xuanlin said calmly.

"What about Hua Xi?" Xiang Qing asked.

"I will support him as long as he still wants to act." Zheng Xuanlin said, "We will get married after we finish filming this drama. I will invest in whatever script he likes."

"Do you really love him so much?" Xiang Qing still found this a little unbelievable. "You're not afraid that you will regret it later if you stop acting for him?"