ARC 2.13

"You tell him, since he won't come today I won't use him anymore!" Xiang Qing finished yelling, threw the phone to the assistant, and then shouted to the busy workers, "Stop what you're doing. Just call it a day!The screenwriting team will return to the company for a meeting to revise the script!"

Tao Yuan had just finished his makeup and clothes when he immediately had to remove them again. Cheng Yi really didn't come. Although their company is quite powerful, Xiang Qing is not someone that is easily provoked. It'll be impossible for him to get a role for another of her shows in the future. He wouldn't have the guts not to show up if knew that Xiang Qing was the niece of the chairman of the Zheng Group.

Tao Yuan came out of the dressing room and saw Zheng Xuanlin who was waiting for him, "Why are you so fast?"

"I knew he probably wouldn't come, so I didn't change my clothes or put on makeup." Zheng Xuanlin said.

"Do you know something?" Tao Yuan asked, "Why does he have to go abroad to audition? He didn't even care about offending the director."

"Lets go to the car, and I'll tell you." Zheng Xuanlin subconsciously went to grab Tao Yuan's hand. But Zheng Xuanlin only raised it halfway before dropping it again. They haven't come out to the public about their relationship yet. It wouldn't be good to be seen holding hands outside the set. 

Cheng Yi's company is one of the investors for the film abroad. His audition is very likely to succeed. This is a multi-national cooperative film, and the actors are from many different countries.

Although Cheng Yi is well-known in the TV drama circle, he has tried and failed to enter the film circle several times.

Initially, he was planning to retire slowly after marrying into a wealthy family. However, he decided to reach a higher level of fame in the entertainment industry after he realized that the life of a wealthy family wasn't easy.

One can only imagine how seductive the movie is for him not to hesitate to offend Xiang Qing. This movie will gather top stars from all over the world and will be released worldwide. Having a role in the movie is an affirmation of an individual's acting skills and fame. 

Cheng Yi believes that even if Xiang Qing is angry, he can sincerely apologize to her later. He'll let her know that appearing in this movie will let him bring more popularity and enthusiasm to the current drama. He'll just ask his company to put pressure on Xiang Qing, and Xiang Qing will definitely be subdued. He has nothing to worry about.

However, he underestimated Xiang Qing's hot temper. As soon as her anger showed up, it would take more than a few apologies to calm her down. She had confidence in the show she was filming, and she disdained the enthusiasm of foreign movies.

It's true that Cheng Yi's company is very strong. If Xiang Qing's background was not as strong as she might have been forced to endure his behavior. This is reality in the entertainment circle. But the chairman of the Zheng Group is her uncle. Her family is in the entertainment industry, so she doesn't need to be afraid of anyone. Hiding her background was because she has always been a low-key person with high-profile work. That does not mean that she can be bullied.

Xiang Qing is already revising the script. She intends to let the role of Shui JunYao become the person who helps Zhao Xuan build his empire and stays with Zhao Xuan until the end. 

She probably vented her anger with Cheng Yi towards the role of Ming Xuan. Xiang Qing prepared to change Ming Xuan into a hypocrite and a real villain. She was going to have Ming Xuan gain Zhao Xuan's trust. Then, because he fell in love with Zhao Xuan, Ming Xuan would be ruled by his jealousy. When he learns that Shui Junyao is actually a man he'll try to frame Shui JunYao many times. But Zhao Xuan loved Shui Junyao and defended him in every possible way. Even when Shui JunYao's identity was exposed Zhao Xuan ignored the opposition of the ministers and insisted on keeping him by his side.