ARC 3.4

The two entered the ward and stood on the edge of the bed, looking at He Liyuan who was unconscious.

Tao Yuan used the system to confirm that the soul of his beloved has entered this body. However, this body is so badly injured that he can't wake up immediately.

Tao Yuan held He Liyuan's wrist and seriously checked his pulse.

Su Lan watched his movements and asked in confusion, "Have you studied Chinese medicine?"

"My grandfather was a Chinese medicine doctor. When I was young, I followed him to learn a little. Later, when my grandfather passed away, I looked at the medical books he left behind and studied by myself."

Su Lan suddenly remembered that the Yue family's in-laws, Ruqing's grandfather, used to be a well-known Chinese medicine doctor regarded as a genius. When she was young, his reputation was very well known. Later, she heard that he was getting older and his daughter died suddenly. He lived in seclusion due to his grief, and it was difficult for outsiders to find him.

"How long has it been since your grandfather passed away?" Su Lan asked.

"It's been seven or eight years," Tao Yuan said.

Su Lan sighed regretfully. He really was a very powerful doctor. If he was still alive, he might be able to wake up Li Yuan.

Tao Yuan was thinking of a way to wake up He Liyuan when he suddenly had a flash of inspiration. He couldn't help thinking of the space in the system. The space that suddenly appeared must be there for him to save He Liyuan. He couldn't help sighing that this system really did its duty to help him.

The person invited to take care of He Liyuan came. He brought hot water, and Su Lan dampened the towel and prepared to wipe He Liyuan's face.

Tao Yuan walked over, took the towel, and said, "I'll do it."

Su Lan was stunned. Tao Yuan had already walked to the bed with a towel and started to wipe He Liyuan's face.

Su Lan looked at him carefully and was a little moved. When he saw Liyuan, he was not only not afraid, but also took the initiative to take care of him. This kind of intention alone was enough to make their family grateful.

Tao Yuan wiped He Liyuan's face and neck, and then wiped his hands. Then he said to Su Lan, "Mom, I want to put another bed in this ward. I will stay and look after him at night and take care of his affairs in the future. I will do it all."

Su Lan was stunned again. It took a while before she returned to her senses and said, "Ruqing, Mom knows you are kind, but you really don't need to do this. After all, in two years you still have to find someone else to marry."

"I don't plan to get married for the second time. From the beginning, I never thought about divorcing." Tao Yuan looked at her and said seriously.

"Liyuan, no matter...whether he wakes up or not, he won't be able to give you happiness." Su Lan looked at her son's ruined face and her heart broke. If possible, she would switch places with her son to bear all this.

"He can." Tao Yuan said, "Happiness is not unilateral, but given to each other. I treat him well now, and he will definitely treat me well in the future. I believe that he will wake up and will get better soon."

As a mother, she hopes that there will be someone who is sincerely good to He Liyuan and will always accompany him to take care of him. But compared to her heart, the children of other people's families are also the hearts of their parents. Since they don't blame Wen Han for abandoning the marriage contract, how can they drag another child into a hopeless life?