ARC 2.8

"Aren't you willing to be in a relationship with me?" Zheng Xuanlin's heart sped up. He was worried that Tao Yuan would really say no.

"No," Tao Yuan said, shaking his head, "I'm just wondering if you think that I am a very casual person."

"Will you agree to do this with other people? Will you practice kissing with people other than me, and then use your hands and mouths on each other?"

"No!" Tao Yuan said seriously and solemnly, "I would rather die!"

"I know you won't. I believe you." Zheng Xuanlin touched his face. He believed his eyes, he would not misunderstand him.

"I don't want you to think that I am a very casual person who can do this with anyone." Tao Yuan explained, "From the beginning it was because of you that I agreed to practice kissing. It's not true that I would practice kissing with someone else. I deliberately lied to you. I never thought about finding someone to kiss."

"So you liked me first? You liked me from the beginning?" Zheng Xuanlin asked with a smile.

"I'm your fan. I grew up watching your works. Isn't it normal to like you?" Tao Yuan said confidently.

"So now, do you agree to be in a relationship with me?" Zheng Xuanlin looked into his eyes and asked seriously and formally.

"I agree." Tao Yuan put his arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

There was nothing under their bathrobes, which was very convenient. After the desire was stroked, it was resolved most thoroughly this time, satisfying them both. 

Tao Yuan missed this feeling very much. He missed being filled, being caressed, and waves surging in his body. This is the feeling that he has experienced countless times and will never get tired of. He is very happy and content both physically and mentally.

Zheng Xuanlin almost lost control to his instinct. He wanted to be gentle and give Tao Yuan a good memory of their first time together. But his body just wanted it harder, faster, and rougher.

Zheng Xuanlin felt a wonderful sense of satisfaction hearing Tao Yuan cry out. He felt that Tao Yuan's voice at the moment was the most beautiful, which made him excited.

..................

Tao Yuan lay on his chest. He acted just a little cat who had just finished eating and drinking and was now rubbing contentedly on him.

"Is it comfortable?" Zheng Xuanlin hugged him, stroked his cheek, feeling the heat on his face.

"Yeah, it's comfortable." Tao Yuan nodded slightly. he satisfaction he felt made him really comfortable.

"I am also very comfortable, where you took me in was so wonderful, it wraps around me tightly..." Zheng Xuanlin whispered in his ear.

Tao Yuan raised his hand to cover his mouth. His face, which was already red, became redder because of his words.

The two of them gradually calmed down, but they felt very satisfied just cuddling together. People who truly love each other are like this. They want to stick together all the time, they will miss each other when separated, and they will feel happy when they are together.

Zheng Xuanlin glanced out of the French windows and saw that the sky was already dark. He lowered his head and asked, "Are you hungry? Shall I order something to come up?"

"Yeah." Tao Yuan was lazy, unwilling to move, and answered with a nasal tone.

Zheng Xuanlin took the tablet computer on the bedside, ordered a bunch of food, and then threw the computer away. He gently touched and kissed the person in his arms.