ARC 4.10

Less than an hour after Tao Yuan's show ended, news had already been published in China, and the major media outlets have already released their articles. The reporters didn't even have time to return to the hotel. In order to attract the most readers, they quickly wrote a preview in the car and selected some pictures to send out first.

Domestic netizens are waiting, but most are not specifically waiting for information on Tao Yuan. During the international high-end show, there are many articles about the master designers and their work. 

However, when they saw the preview of the high-end clothing designed by Tao Yuan, they were immediately entranced. They kept leaving messages urging the reporters to quickly release all the pictures and videos.

In the evening, most domestic media have already released their articles. Even many foreign media outlets have finished their reporting.

Netizens were very excited after seeing the pictures and videos. They were all fascinated by these clothes, and at the same time greatly admired the individual who had designed them. 

High-end custom clothing is the height of luxury. In the past, only the royal family and nobles could wear them. Now the rich and celebrities can also afford to wear them, but for ordinary people, they cannot afford to buy it even if they have money. Since designers are also selective, not everyone with money can buy high-end customized clothes. 

For those netizens who are wealthy but can't buy the clothes, their enthusiasm and love is more like that for a piece of art. Even if they buy the high-end clothing, they don't attend upper class banquets or other large-scale occasions where they could wear the clothes. 

Similar to art, they can understand and appreciate the outfits. Even if they're only looking at them through photos and videos, they can receive great enjoyment from them. Therefore, designers who can design these clothes are also worthy of worship.

Looking at the pictures on the computer, Xiao Yi's jealousy exploded. He wanted to vent but had no way to vent. He was really unwilling. Why did Xiao Yu have such talent, but he didn't. God was really unfair.

Most media outlets are saying that Xiao Yi must be incredibly stressed after seeing Xiao Yu perform so well. X. It's unavoidable that they will be compared. It seems like this time there is no suspense regarding the outcome. 

Xiao Yi smashed the water glass on the ground. There was no suspense. He was definitely not as good as Xiao Yu this time. Why did he look down on people? The designs he exhibited this time are all respected outfits from his previous life. If they think he will be inferior to Xiao Yu's people, then just wait and see!

....................................

Xiao Yi's show was on the second day, and there were many more people watching his show than Tao Yuan show. Because he has not only gained a certain reputation internationally, but also has a lot of fans around the world by relying on Xiao Yu's design in the past few years.

After Xiao Yu's show ended yesterday, many domestic media outlets were waiting to compare him with Xiao Yi. Xiao Yi and he have always been compared and this time won't be an exception.

Tao Yuan's show was supported by Mrs. Lemir, and Xiao Yi's show is supported by Mrs. Jessie. Although Mrs. Jessie's influence in the fashion industry is not as strong as Mrs Lemir's, she still has some influence.

The ladies who came to this show were gossiping in low voices while waiting for the show to start.

"Does my face look bad?"

"You look a little tired. Have you not slept okay?"

"I watched the video of Xiao Yu's show last night. I tried going to bed but couldn't fall asleep. I got up and watched the video several times and ending up staying awake all night."