ARC 2.7

The host took the stage and greeted the actors. Then the live interview officially began.

The show started with a series of introductions. They introduced the crew, the actors, their roles, and then started talking about what the netizens wanted to hear about most.

Host: "In the past few days, the most talked about topic is that the film emperor Zheng took a selfie after many years. What I am more curious about is why you haven't posted a selfie for so many years? Isn't it part of the star life?"

Zheng Xuanlin replied, "Because some netizens have too strong of an imagination. No matter what content I post they will turn it into something else. So I don't post at all. Since your imagination is so rich you can imagine it by yourself."

The host internally raised his eyebrows. This is obviously mocking the CP fans and is in the presence of Cheng Yi. There are so many celebrities in the entertainment industry, but he is the only one who would do this. How much does he want to stop the Cheng Yi CP group?

Host "Then why are you suddenly taking selfies now?"

Zheng Xuanlin "Because I am in a particularly good mood recently. I wanted to share it with my fans. I think fans, passers-by, or netizens of any other attributes, should just follow the content I posted without speculating. There are absolutely no other hidden meanings."

Cheng Yi kept a decent smile and watched Zheng Xuanlin's speech seriously. But his heart was hurting. He knows that he made some wrong choices, and he regrets it very much. He will do his best to save everything.

"I heard that there are no CP fans. Let's share his words, so that they aren't obscene anymore! What people want to express is the literal meaning, there is no other meaning!"

"Emperor Zheng tears apart the CP daily, but CP fans live in their own world. They are not so easy to wake up. You will never wake up a person who chooses to sleep."

"Only actor Zheng can critique the ability of the CP fans."

"Who knows if he wants to cover it up."

"The above is a typical example of pretending to sleep."

Host "So what about Hua Xi? How do you feel about being able to work with Zheng Xuanlin?"

"I grew up watching seniors' movies, and I have always admired him. Before I debuted, I was a fan of his..."

Zheng Xuanlin stared at him with wide-eyed eyes, and teasingly said, "Are you teasing me? Am I that old?"

"Uh...," Hua Xi looked at him and said, "I was only a teenager when you first debuted, so I really grew up watching your work. I went to your fan signing meeting." Hua Xi looked at the host again, "The seniors are really good. They gave me a lot of guidance in acting and took care of me when I was on the set. This is my first show. I feel really lucky that I can work with such seniors."

"Hahaha, looking at your growing up series, this new kid is a little cute."

"It turned out to be a fan. This is the real version of targeting idols and then working with idols. I am envious. There is no possibility of cooperating with King Zheng in this life. Even if I can sit next to him for a while, I am very satisfied."

"Not old, not old, you just debuted earlier."

"Emperor Zheng has debuted for almost ten years. I also liked you for almost ten years. Time flies so fast."

Zheng Xuanlin said, "Hua Xi is a very talented actor, and he is also very hardworking. Not only me, but the crew including the director, like him very much. Although we may be different our friendship is based on our heart-to-heart. I may be old, but there is no generation gap. It is easy to communicate with him, and I can understand the his  inner thoughts. It just feels like we met late but gained a confidant. This is really hard to encounter. I am willing to give him some advice and guidance. He is also very smart, so he picks it up quickly."