ARC 4.11

After the promotion competition, it is the first competition where the designers are ranked. In this competition, all the designers who have advanced successfully will show ten sets of high-end women's clothes and five sets of high-end men's clothes. Then they will be compared and ranked based on the number of votes they get.

This ranking match is very important because it impacts the final match. If a designer is too far behind it will be difficult to catch up. 

In the last competition, Xiao Yi used outfits that had already been shown by other designers. He was criticized so badly that he was unable to suppress all the comments. Some other media outlets were claiming the other designers were imitating Xiao Yi's designers from when he first started as a designer. Netizens from different countries were also scolding him badly on the internet. However, Master Di Rui De, who has always been hot-tempered, did not say anything. It was all thanks to his boyfriend. This was the advantage of having a strong backer.

In order to not be accused of having similar designers to others, this time Xiao Yi will prepare the clothes for the competition. He'll try to modify the designs he remembered and then have the staff confirm that these designs have never been shown before. 

On the day of the competition, the designers brought their models into their assigned changing room. They were all ready to wait for their turn.

After An Jiena changed her clothes, she stood in the mirror and looked at her outfit. Then she stood still for a while before coming back to her senses. This outfit...why did it look so weird?

"Xiao Yi..." An Jiena walked to Xiao Yi and said, "Are you sure that this outfit is the main item? You really didn't get it wrong?"

"Of course this is the main item. In such an important compeitition, how could I pick the wrong outfit?" Xiao Yi glared at her.

"But this outfit..." An Jiena looked down, not knowing how to describe it.

"What's wrong with this outfit?" Xiao Yi was even more puzzled when she saw her wanting to speak but not. In his opinion, this outfit was very good. In the previous life, this outfit was highly praised, but the original designer's style was too strong, so he tried his best to modify it. He felt quite satisfied with the result.

An Jiena was still thinking about how to describe it, but the staff had already yelled, making them ready to go on stage.

An Jiena reacted almost instinctively and quickly walked to the entrance to wait.

For this ranking competition, the organizer had announced the theme requirements a few months ago, so that participants can prepare early.

The theme this time is romance, and the style requirement is elegance. Because all the clothes will be compared, each designer only needs to show ten sets of women's clothing and five sets of men's clothing.

The show is full of people. Those who have received invitations before can enter the show today. Mrs. Lemir and some other fashion industry leaders sat in the front row. They were the judges of this round. Their scores accounted for 70% of the total score of the game.

Light romantic music began to play. When the first two groups of people walked out separately, everyone who watched it felt very good. Designers who are able to participate in this competition would not disappoint.

Xiao Yi's model came out with the third group according to the random selection. The models walked out in turn, stopped to pose at the front, and then turned to the display back of the clothes.

Everyone was taken aback for a moment when they saw the outfits displayed by Xiao Yi. Why are they so ugly? Can this be called haute couture?

To the right of Mrs. Lemir happened to be Mrs. Jessie. Looking at the outfits on the stage, Mrs. Lemir turned her head slightly and asked, "What do you think of these outfits?"