ARC 4.9

Half an hour later, the number of interviewers on Xiao Yi's side continued to increase, while Tao Yuan only had a few unfamiliar models on his side.

This made Xiao Yi incredibly proud. So what if he has a talent for design? In this realistic and complex world, money and power are paramount, and scheming and means are the key to victory.

After an hour passed, Xiao Yi had already interviewed enough models. After announcing the suspension of interviews, reporters thought that there would be no more famous models or supermodels.

Xiao Yi thought so too, but suddenly the reporters were surrounded the entrance.

Seeing the people who walked in stunned Xiao Yi. He was a little puzzled. Shouldn't these people be interviewing with master designers? Why were they here?

At the entrance, there were more than a dozen female supermodels who were ranked on the top 100 list. They were led by the very high-ranked popular supermodel Rachel.

"Are you here also for Xiao Yi?" All the previous famous models and supermodels had been here for him, so the reporter simply asked.

"Xiao Yi?" Rachel's eyes were filled with disdain after hearing the name. "Of course not, we are here for Xiao Yu"

"Just now, An Jiena said that Xiao Yu's clothes are just copycats of Xiao Yi's designs. Do you have any thoughts on that?"

An Jiena and Rachel are notorious rivals. Since both are very hostile towards each other, their fans have been at war for several years.

Once the reporters saw Rachel and knew she wasn't here for Xiao Yi, they knew there was a hot topic. 

"She may have a problem with her eyes, or she doesn't know enough about the fashion industry." Rachel said very bluntly. "Designer Xiao Yu was the first to become famous. When he was called a genius designer, a certain person wasn't known by anyone yet. Who is imitating who? If you compare the current designers with their previous designs, isn't the answer clear? 

"Since you are here for Xiao Yu's designer, you must be more optimistic about him. An Jiena and the others just said that in this interview hall, apart from Xiao Yi, there isn't a designer worthy of expectation. What do you think?"

"Her brain is damaged. It hasn't even been a day. What can I think?" After Rachel finished speaking, she walked to Tao Yuan for an interview.

An Jiena fiercely glared at Rachel. They both often criticized each other, but seeing Rachel criticize her in front of the media made her angrier. 

The clothes released during the season are all stylish and high-end, but the undercurrents between models is the highlight of the entertainment section. These reporters want to see them criticizing and mocking each other. The more intense the better.

Tao Yuan turned his head and glanced at Donald Xiu. He had disappeared for a while and Tao Yuan didn't know where he had gone. He must have gone to call these models. 

Xiao Yi thought his plan was perfect. He even had his boyfriend contact the companies with supermodels that may go to Tao Yuan's interviews. These supermodels who came should have gone to other designers. Why did they suddenly appear here and disrupt his plans?

Xiao Yi was anxious. He had tried his best to make arrangements. He thought he could succeed, but now his plan was disrupted again!

After Rachel and the others signed on with Tao Yuan, he was able to meet the new requirement. 

Rachel and An Jiena had a stand off. They, and the other models, continued to glare at each other across the room. The two sides just used their eyes to determine who was stronger, but one could feel the sparks shot across the room. The reporters continued to snap photos to use as today's headline photo.