Sleep

I stared at the dark ceiling and scooted even closer to the wall. Tsuki was sound asleep beside me and I glanced over at him. I let out a breath and put my hand on my forehead. The moon poked through the blinds and I sat up slowed.

Tsuki rolled over closer to me and I stiffened, pressed up against the wall. I put my hands in my lap and watched him quietly. He hugged the pillow and his face was smushed against the soft blanket. I rubbed my face. Just calm down idiot, what are you so freaked out about?

My head fell against the bed and I laid limp for a few minutes. Tsuki groaned and grabbed my arm, curling his body around it. I looked over at him and a breath caught in my throat. My mouth felt drier than it ever has before and I took my hand back.

Tsuki stretched and his pale eyes squinted at me. "Are you okay Tadashi?" He said in a raspy voice and I froze, my voice stuck in my throat. I nodded slowly and he smiled. "Go to bed." He mumbled as he snuggled into my side.

I stared at the ceiling and gulped as his fingers light danced around my stomach. He slowed and his head seemed to fully rest on my shoulder. Oh my..god. I squeezed my eyes shut and prayed that I would fall asleep.