Morning

I woke up the next morning, tsukis arms holding me tight against his bare chest. I glanced up at him with tired eyes and he was sound asleep. I smiled, a deep blush spreading across my face as I thought of last night. I rolled over onto my back and let out a deep breath, my lower back feeling a little numb.

I slowly sat up and held my legs up to my chest. The blanket fell down to my waist and I looked down at Tsuki. I held his cheek and rubbed his face with my thumb. I swatted my arm away and opened his arms slowly, breathing in sharply. He looked around and my arm landed on the bed.

He coughed and blinked a bunch before smiling. "Good morning yams." He mumbled and I bit my lip, holding back a little smile. He watched me with love in his eyes and I couldn't seem to pry my eyes away from him. There was a quick knock at the door before it opened and I pulled the blanket over my chest.

My dad stared at us for a second before turning and shutting the door. My eyes widened and Tsuki held my hand. "...love you." He said quietly and I smacked his cheek lightly. "Idiot."

I got dressed and walked down the stairs, my legs a bit sore. I walked into the kitchen and my dad was sitting quietly at the kitchen table. I drank some water and my mom walked in. "Oh good morning Tadashi, did you have fun last night?" I choked on my water and coughed into my hand. "No- no not really, we just went to bed." I said quickly and she smiled

"You guys are so cute. You know...I'd love to have another son." He pinched my cheek and I looked over to the side, blushing lightly. "Mom...don't say stuff like that." She smiled and patted my cheek. I walked off and opened my door. Tsuki was picking up our clothes off the ground and I sat down on the bed.

"I think my moms already planning our wedding." I mumbled before taking another sip of water. He looked up and flipped down on the bed beside me. "Is that a bad thing?" I pushed his side and smiled "Youre so weird Tsuki." He smiled and put his arms behind his head. "What? I love you. Is that such a bad thing?"

I rolled my eyes and laid down beside him. "Hey, last night..." I swallowed and looked at him. "I really liked it." I said quieter than before and he put his arm behind my head. "Yeah, it was- really nice." He said slowly and I searched his eyes. "I love you." I said under my breath and he rubbed my arm, bringing me closer.