New year

I sat quietly in sugas house, surrounded by the team. The tv erupted with noise as everyone counted down. I quickly grabbed Tsuki and pulled him close. He took a sip of his drink and held my waist. "3...2...1!!" The tv showed fireworks going off and I stood on my toes, wrapping my arms around the back of tsukis neck.

"Happy new year." I whispered and kissed him slowly. Faint fireworks went off around sugas house and I heard Hinata cooing beside us. "Damn get it tsukishima!" Suga cheered and he placed a shaky hand on my back, our lips slowly coming apart. "Hey it's okay." I smiled warmly and placed my hand in the side of his face. His face was all red and took a slow breath into his cup as I pulled away from him. Hinata was looking at me and I glanced over.

"Kageyama! Come here!" Hinata grabbed Kageyamas hand and pulled him down, there faces inches apart. "What the fu-" Kageyama started but Hinata kissed him. I put a hand over my mouth and giggled quietly. Kageyama pulled back and glanced around with wide eyes. He grabbed Hinatas hand and pulled him outside. I smiled and looked up at Tsuki.

His hand still trembled on my back and I scratched his back lightly. "Let's go outside." I whispered and pushed past everyone. We walked onto the porch and i shut the door behind him. "You don't have to worry about them, they would never tell anyone."

I rubbed his cheek with my thumb and he nodded slightly. "I know." There was a thump on the wall and I peered around the corner. My eyes widened and I looked back at Tsuki. He walked over and looked at Hinata and Kageyama making out in the corner. We both held back a little laugh and walked down the steps.