Walks

I finished pulling my tie through and held a price of toast in my mouth. "Bye mom." I yelled as I took the toast out of my mouth. I flung my back over my shoulder and opened the door quickly. Tsuki stood in the door, equally as shocked as me.

His hand was hovering in the air, with a fist and I laughed softly. "Jesus, why didn't you text me you were here?" I shut the door behind me and walked beside him down the sidewalk. Tsuki was quiet, he's always quiet in the morning, he not much of a morning person so it really pisses him off with someone talks to him.

I bumped into him and took a step to the side. "Sorry Tsuki." I mumbled and he looked over at me. His hand reached out and I looked at it for a second.

Oh. Ohhh. He wants to hold hands?

My hands got all sweaty and I quickly rubbed it on my pants before lightly touching his palm. Tsuki put his finger comfortably between mine and I avoided looking at him. This is awkward, but I don't want to take my hand away, what if I hurt his feelings? I glanced at him and he was staring at the ground.

My eyes darted between him and our hands and they finally landed on our warm hands. I squeezed his hand and smiled softly. "You're my boyfriend." I mumbled and he looked up. "Hm?" He hummed and I kept my eyes on our hands. "Youre...my boyfriend." I repeated and he chuckled shortly. "Yeah, for a month."

I looked up at him and the skin around his eyes wrinkled slightly. "You'll still date me highschool, right?" He retracted a bit. "What do you mean? Of course." I nodded. "Good."