Glasses

I peered over at Tsuki and rubbed my legs subconsciously. I grabbed the corner of his glasses and quickly slid them off. He glanced at me and sighed before relaxing against the pillows. I smiled and put his glasses on. We looked at each other and I grabbed his shoulders.

"Shut up Yamaguchi." I mocked him and he chuckled slightly, still trying to hide that smile. I looked at him, his face a light blurry. "Tsuki~" I said under my breath and his eyes searched around my face. His glasses slid down my nose and he wrapped his arms around. "God you're so cute." He said in my ear and I giggled, my arms restrained by his tight hug.

I set my head on his chest and relaxed against him, the frame of his glasses pushing into my face. He picked at his glasses and they slowly came off my face. "You'll ruin your eyesight." He said and his arms loosened. He put his glasses back on and sat up, acting as if nothing happened. I folded my arms at my chest and turned my head to look out the window.

'What a tease.' I thought and picked at my arm with my nails. I watched little birds and squirrels rummage through the tree, just outside my window. I felt a cold hand on my cheek and Tsuki turned my head to face him. "Did I hurt your feelings?" He said, almost sounding guilty and I smiled, shaking my head.

"No, Tsuki, I'm fine." He nodded and his hand lingered on my face. "I love you." He said quietly and I leaned forward, kissing his cheek, just by the corner of his mouth "Love you too." I said in a whisper and I felt a smile form on his face.