Tsukishima

I walked into school and met Tsuki by the gate. I looked up from my phone and took his hand. "Good morning." I smiled and stood on my toes, hinting towards a kiss. "Morning." He looked in my eyes and then glanced around. I quickly kissed his cheek and pulled him along. "Baby." I mocked him and blew him kisses.

He put his face down and stared at the ground as we walked. We stopped by the gym and I opened the door to see Kageyama and Hinata practicing already. I let go of Tsuki hand and he lingered outside for a second.

I sat down on the sidelines and pulled my phone out. "Are you two even practicing?" Kageyama asked. I heard tsuki sit behind me and looked at Kageyama. "We always come here, you're intruding on our quiet time." Tsuki spoke up and I smiled softly. I laid down against his chest and he put his arms around me before pulling him phone out.

Hinata walked over after awhile and sat down infront of me. I glanced at him and he perked up, looking around for, who I can only guess, Kageyama. He was drenched in sweat, sort of breathing heavy and I sat up slightly. "You alright?" I asked and smiled guiltily.

He nodded and held his breath for a few seconds. "Kageyama won't hold my hand." He said quietly while biting his nails. I held back a laugh and Tsuki pulled me closer. "Like we kiss and stuff but he- he won't hold my hand or hug me." Hinata scratched his head and turned, to look around for Kageyama.

He looked up desperately and I grabbed his hand. "Hey it's okay." He nodded, holding back tears and I smiled warmly. "Why are you still talking to us about this? You need to talk to him...You can't fix the problem if you don't know what it is." He sniffled and I patted the side of his face. "Go talk to him." I said under my breath and he took a breath.

"Thanks Tadashi." He said quietly and wiped the sweat off his face. "Don't let him call you that." Tsuki whispered in my ear, his legs curled under mine to make me sit in his lap. "What? Its my name." Hinata ran off into the locker rooms and I turned to Tsuki. "Youre so stupid." He looked down at me with a confused face and I pinched his cheek. "You get upset when people call me Tadashi and yams and yet you're the only one I'm kissing, so what are you so worried about?"

He looked at me and smiled slightly. "That's not the only...thing we do." He held back a laugh and I smacked his chest. "Tsukishima." I snapped and he gasped. "Ew, I hate that, I never want to hear you say that again." He cupped his ears and I couldn't help but smile "Tsukishima. Tsukishima~" I repeated over and over and he squeezed his eyes shut.

"I can't hear you~" he hummed softly and laid down on the gym floor. I leaned down, kissing him softly. He breathed in underneath me and his arms relaxed. "Mh~" he made a soft noise and I smiled softly. He pulled on my school tie and deepened the kiss. I bit his bottom lip slightly and he stopped to breath in. "Tsukishima." I whispered and he winced. "Ohh that hurt." He mumbled and I giggled.