Tired

I looked at my wall, exhausted as I saw the morning sun light up my room. Tsukis leg curled around me, every part he could've touched, he was touching. His hair brushing into my face, tickling my nose Everytime I breathed.

His hands touched my chest, the warm pressure making my skin a little clammy. His whole body pressed up against my side, making me feel trapped between him and the wall. Not that I'm complain. I looked down at him, my eyes threatening to shut.

He coughed and shifted on me slightly, his arms curling close to his body and his head moving lower on my chest. I don't know how long I laid there but Tsuki finally rolled over, scratching his head. I let out a deep breath, seemingly exhausted and Tsuki looked over his shoulder. "Why are you awake?" I stared the ceiling, mindlessly. "Good question." I mumbled and turned to face him.

He slipped his glasses on and sat up on the edge of the bed. "Sorry if I overstepped. We're you uncomfortable?" I shook my head and my neck felt a little warm. As much as I could complain about the no sleep, it was really cute to see him all curled up around me, like he was clutching onto me for dear life. He yawned and stumbled to the door. The room quieted and I fully rested my head on the pillow, relaxing. Within seconds I was asleep.

I woke up a few hours later, my neck sore. I sat up and got situated as I glanced around the room. Tsuki was sitting as my desk and was writing something. He turned around and smiled softly, his glasses slipping down his nose slightly. He pushed them back on and I blushed.

I love when he does that, his fingers extend in the perfect way and put up on the edge of his frames. It's so effortless but it gives me butterflies every time I see it. "Yams? Yams?" He repeated and I nodded slowly "Yeah." His eyes wrinkled and watched me carefully. "Did you not sleep well last night?"

I rubbed my eyes and moved to the edge of the bed. "No I was just tired." I walked over to him and glanced at what he was writing. He looked up at me with a faint smile. I looked down and his hoodie scrunched up at his neck "Why are you still here? I thought you would've gone home hours ago." Tsuki sat back in his chair. "I wanted to see you when you woke up." He said shyly and I leaned my hand against the desk.

"Such a romantic Tsuki. I never thought that this is how you'd be in a relationship." He looked away from me with pink cheeks and I scratched my face. "I Uh- are you- you're hungry, right?" I asked and he shook his head. I picked at the hem of my shirt and watched him. "Youre softer than you are around other people."

We locked eyes and I turned bright red, my shoulders burning. "I really like you yams." Tsuki said under his breath and I watched his lips move slightly as he said it. "I-I like you too Tsuki." I covered my face. "Gaah that should so stupid." I dropped my hands and looked at him, kind of embarrassed. Tsuki reached for my hand and held onto my fingers for a minute.

He had a pink face and he avoided looking at up me. "I should go." He mumbled and stood up. He ruffled my hair and pushed past me. I turned to him and cupped my hands. He slipped his hoodie off, facing away from me. I walked up to him quietly and hugged him tightly. My face smushed into his back and I smiled to myself. "Bye Tsuki." He turned and put an arm around my head, breathing in as he hugged me back.

I really like him.