Honesty is the best policy

I woke up in tsukis room and glanced over at the closed door. I smiled softly and curled back up under his arms. He held me tight and I smiled as he squeezed my waist. He relaxed and I played with his hair. "We have to get up." I said softly and he shook his head.

I lifted up his face "Come on, your mom would think it's weird if we're in here all day." He stayed still and I pulled on the collar of my shirt. I lightly kissed him and his eyebrows raised slightly. I left a little peck and he smiled "Okay, okay. I'll get up." He slowly opened his arms and sat up. I dangled my feet on the edge of the bed and he touched my shoulder.

I turned back around and he grabbed my chin, bringing my face closer. I fell back and he kissed me slowly. I smiled and his slightly chapped lips felt so good against mine. "I love you yams." He said in between kisses and my cheeks felt a little warm. The door opened slowly and I reluctantly pulled away from him. His mom smiled and was holding a plate "Come get breakfast, you two." I pushed off of tsukis thigh and ran downstairs. I sat down next to his brother and quietly ate.

His brother looked at me and I looked back. "What?" He smiled and looked away, eating a bit of eggs. He tapped his neck and I pulled at my collar. Tsuki walked down stairs and scratched his head, yawning. I smiled and ate a piece of bacon. "Tsuki sit next to me." I tapped the back of the chair and he sat down beside me.

We finished eating and I ran upstairs with Tsuki. I locked to door behind us and held his face. "Youre so cute." I beamed and then hugged him around his neck. He picked me up and held me by my thighs. He sat down on the bed and I held the side of his face, kissing him slowly. His lips had the faint taste of orange juice. He flipped me on my back and my legs kicked around as I giggled. I curled my legs around his and looked in his eyes. We kissed and kissed until I felt the breath being taken out of me.

My head fell back on the bed and he laid down beside me, our pinky's still wrapped around the other's. I rubbed my eyes and glanced at him. "Do you think I'm pretty?" I said under my breath and Tsuki nodded without hesitation. "Really?" He turned to me and smiled. "Really yams? You know I'm only dating you for your looks." He said with a straight face. I laughed softly and took my pinky out of his, setting my hands on my stomach. "What do you like about me?"

Tsuki looked in my eyes, glancing around my body. "Your...uh," he stuttered and I sat their patiently. "I like your freckles." He said quietly and the picked up my hand. "I like how soft your hands are, and-and I like your laugh...it's really cute, like the little face you make." He started to smile and I closed my eyes, listening to him. "Your hugs, I like how you hug me and your lips." I smiled "They always feel really soft and I just..." he trailed off and the bed shifted.

I opened my eyes and he was up on his forearm. "I like everything about you." I nodded and he set a hand on my legs. "See even your legs are you." I covered my eyes "No they are not, they're so gross." His hands slowed and he looked up at me. "Don't talk such nonsense, everything about you is beautiful." He held the inside of my leg and I put my knees together. "Tsuki please stop." I mumbled and he looked at him carefully. "Do you not like your thighs?" He said under his breath and I looked at him.

"That doesn't matter Tsuki." "Yes it does, because if you do that means you've been hiding something from me. I thought we said we wouldn't hide things from each other." I sat up and touched his knee. "I'm not hiding anything from you tsuki, they're still things that are private that I'd like to keep to myself, I'm sure you have things you don't want to tell me." He shook his head and I gave him a condescending look "Lair." He shook his head "Honestly, I tell you everything."

"Fine then am I the only person you've dated?" "Yes. You already knew that." I sighed and leaned on my hands. "Orange juice or apple juice?" "Orange juice, I was literally just drinking it." I thought for a second and looked in his eyes. "Do you think about me with you..." I trailed off and my cheeks flushed. He nodded, no hesitation. "When you don't sleep over, I hug my pillow and pretend it's you, because if I don't, then I can't fall asleep. Sometimes when you don't come over after school, I lay here in silence wanting to call you, but I don't want to bother you, or seem needy."

He thumbed with the blanket and I looked to the side. "You can't fall asleep without me?" He nodded and I smiled to myself. "Uh Youre the only person that has made me cry in a long time." He said quietly and rubbed his neck. I paused and looked at him "What?" He smiled slightly

"Uh when you yelled at me at the tournament a few weeks ago, I laid in bed for awhile...crying." He said the last bit quietly. "I felt really bad for yelling at you. And- and I wasn't going to get you but Hinata went so I didn't know what to do with myself." I leaned forward and hugged him tightly. "Sorry Tsuki." I whispered and he held me tight.