Lipstick

I put one last swipe of lipstick on my lips before glancing out the bathroom door. Tsuki was writing something as his desk and snuck up behind him, placing my hands on his chest. He turned to me slightly and I kissed the back of his neck, leaving a faint pink mark. I smiled and turned his face towards me.

I kissed all over his face and he stayed completely still. "Yams, what are you doing?" He said and I opened my eyes. "Sorry Tsuki." I kissed him on the lips and he wiped at them, not realizing he smeared lipstick everywhere. I hurried back to the bathroom and wiped it all off. I came back out and sat down beside him. I eyed Tsuki and he had kiss marks all over his face and he was completely oblivious to it all.

I reached for his hand and pressed the pads of our fingers together. I played with his hand for awhile and he finally sat back in his chair. I rubbed his eyes and I grabbed his wrists. "No Tsuki, stop you'll ruin it." I blurted out and he looked at me like i was crazy. "What are you talking about?" I looked in his eyes for a second and smiled innocently.

"Nevermind, sorry." He sort of smiled and gave me a worried look before getting up and walking to the bathroom. I covered my mouth and giggled a little. The door flung open and he glared at me. "I hat did you do?" I ran over to him and hugged him, clinging around his neck. "Aww come on, you look so cute." He picked me up by my thighs and carrying me to the counter, setting me carefully next to the sink.

I nibbled at my lip and watched him as he tried to wipe it off. I wrapped my feet around his legs and pulled his waist up to mine. "You're no fun Tsuki." I scratched his back and hugged him gently. He paused and looked down at me, pink smears all over his face. "Fine just help me and I'll do something to make it up to you." I eyed him and rubbed his cheek lightly with a damp washcloth. "Anything?"

"Yeah sure." He said quickly and I smirked at him. "Hmm. Let me give you a hickey." I said and he pressed his lips together. I ran my washcloth over his lips and pulled on his skin. "Oh come on, you give me them all the time, it's not fun to have to hide them." He relaxed and I took my other hand, lightly played with the hem of his shirt.

I slid my hand up his shirt and wiped the last mark off his nose, leaving the one on the back of his neck. I smiled and patted the side of his face. "Good as new." He watched me for a second and then looked down at my hand. "What are trying to do yams?" I flicked his forehead and grabbed his face, making him look at me. "Don't worry about that."

He blushed lightly and leaned on the counter. "Wow, someone learned how to speak up." He whispered as he leaned closer to me. His breath hit my face and I let my arms dangle over his shoulders. "You still have to follow through with the deal, Kei." I let his name linger on my tongue for a second. He looked in my eyes and rubbed his nose, obviously trying to hide how flustered he was.

God I love him.

I leaned and lightly pecked his neck. He turned his head a little, making it easier for me. I kissed his neck slowly but more firm than usual. I ran my hand through his hair and nibbled on the tender spot. A noise rose in his throat and I closed my eyes, listening to him. He breathed out next to my ear and I felt the hot breath on my neck.

The door creaked open and I slowly pulled back, looking at my little sister. I glared at her and shooed her off. Tsuki turned around and I just now saw the bruise on his neck. "Hm...'dashi? What are you doing to Tsuki." She wrapped her short arms around tsukis leg and I kicked her lightly. "Nothing get out of my room."

She looked up and then around the bathroom. "But 'dashi, we're in the bathroom." She giggled and I got off the counter, picking her up. "Don't be a smartass." I dropped her off infront of my door and shut it, quickly locking it.