Notebook

I sat in tsukis room with him and he looked up from his desk, glancing back at me. "Uhh." He snapped as though he forgot what he was going to say. I smiled and rolled over on his bed. "Oh, can you hand me my glasses?" I nodded and walked over, standing behind his chair as he slid them on. "Oh and, do you want to go to the beach with me?" I paused and smiled softly "Yeah." I said in a slight laugh and he nodded.

"My families going, I thought it'd be fun." I leaned on the chair and watched him carefully. "Did you just ask me out on a date Tsuki?" He turned around, a faint blush plastering his face. "N-no, nothing like that." He stumbled over his words and I giggled. "I know, I'm just messing with you." My arm rested on his shoulder and my head occupied his other shoulder. "What do you even do over here all day?" I asked and he turned slightly.

"Writing." He said shortly and I tried to look at page after page of writing on his desk. "Of what? What are you writing?" He shook his head slightly. "It doesn't matter." I smiled and reached for a notebook. "Why? Are you writing dirty things?" I stumbled back and slipped on my socks, landing on my butt. I laughed and rolled onto my stomach flipping a few pages.

I skimmed it and Tsuki stumbled over, standing above me. "Stop." He said and reached for it. I crawled out from under him and ran for the bathroom but he grabbed my leg. We both fell on the ground and I looked at the cover of the notebook before he snatched it away. I looked at him and sighed "Youre no fun." He slid the notebook across the floor and wrapped his arms around my waist, burying his face in my stomach.

I laughed awkwardly "Tsuki, what are you doing?" He nuzzled his head a bit and I tried to push myself up. He held on me and I put a hand on his wrist. "Tsuki, get off." I muttered and his hand grabbed mine. He held my hand against my back and my eyes widened. "What are you doing?" He finally looked up and I glanced at his face. "I really like you." He said as we sat up.

His head fell onto my shoulder and I blushed like crazy. He let go of my hand and peeled off of me, sitting infront of me. He grabbed my hands out of my lap and held them gently, turning them over, rubbing each of my knuckles, just staring at them. I took my hand back and smiled awkwardly. "Tsuki, don't do that, it's weird." He looked up, holding my hand gently. "But they're so pretty, look at them."

He held me by the wrist and curled his other hands fingers around my fingers. "Look how cute they are." He had a red face and I watched him, backed up against my bed. "Youre so weird." I mumbled and he let go of my hand slowly. I smiled shyly and pushed some hair behind my ears. He scooted closer and put his face infront of mine.

His hands were resting on my legs and he looked at me for a second. I held my breath and stared at him. His phone went off and he backed away. He looked at it for a second. "My moms here." He said as he stood up and I watched him. "Oh okay." I followed him out the door and hugged him tightly. "Bye Tsuki." He hugged me back and his glasses pressed against the top of my head. "Bye yams." I blushed and let go of him. I slowly walked inside and shut the door behind me.

My mom walked by and looked at me. "You need to keep the door open when he's here, you get too giddy when he comes over. God knows what your doing up there." I covered my face. "Mom, I can hardly hold his hand do you really think we're kissing." She watched me carefully. "Keep the door open."