Husband

I walked into practice and met Tsuki in the locker room. He turned and I set a hand on his bare chest as I leaned up to kiss him. He kissed me back and smiled. "How was your presentation?" He asked and I looked down at his chest. "Awful, but I feel better now." I whispered and he swatted me with his jersey as I walked away.

I opened my locker and winked at him. "Kinky." I mouthed and he had a light blush on his face. Hinata bumped into me and turned. "Sorry Tadashi." He muttered and I nodded softly as I pulled my shirt off. Hinata glanced at me with a red face and I pulled my shorts down before grabbing my jersey. Kageyama came over and sat beside Hinata.

"Hey, you're dating me, okay?" Kageyama whispered and I looked at him. "Sorry, I'm so irresistible, but don't worry, I'm not hitting on him, I've got the best husband over there." I joked and pointed at Tsuki before slipped my jersey over my head. Tsuki had a red face and I smiled at him. I finished getting dressed and Tsuki out an arm around me.

"Husband, you say?" I looked at him and elbowed him. "Damn right, better get used to it." He laughed and I smiled as I looked at him. "Have fun today baby." Tsuki whispered and kissed the top of my head. I walked out into the gym and practice started.