After hours

I walked up the steps of the museum where Tsuki worked and texted him. The door opened a second later and he smiled softly. "Come on." He breathed and the air fogged infront of him. I hurried over and he put a gentle hand on my back as I walked in.

Almost all the lights were off except the little ones infront of the displays. "You better appreciate this, I had to ask a lot of my boss from this." I smiled and looked back at him. "This is awesome Tsuki." I grabbed his hand and walked around, looking at the same displays I looked at every time I came here.

We walked down hall after hall and we stopped infront of a staff room. I looked at him and pulled on his shirt. He leaned down and I placed a warm kiss on his lips. "Love you." I whispered in his ear and he picked me up by my lower back, hugging me tight. I giggled and smacked his chest lightly. "Tsuki, stop it." He kissed my cheek and I gave in and set my head on his shoulder.

He set me down and I kept my arms tight around him, glancing at the display to the side of us. "Can you stay over tonight?" He asked and I thought about it for a second. "I don't know Tsuki," I sipped some air. "I'm a pretty busy man. I mean, I've got to brush my teeth, take the dogs out...Ugh god, get the mail." I said dramatically and he laughed softly. I kissed his neck and patted his cheek. "Yeah, I'll come over."

We walked home quietly and I leaned my head on his shoulder as we turned a corner. He put his arm around me and his keys jingled in his hands. We got closer to his house and he unlocked the door for me.

We walked upstairs quietly and I shut the door behind us. "Tsuki, can I show you something?" I whispered and looked at him, a bit nervous. I sat him in the bed and pulled my shirt off. He kept his eyes locked with mine and I blushed lightly. "You can look at me." I touched his cheek softly and Tsuki set his hand on my side, his thumb running over the edge of the stomach.

He still looked in my eyes and I hung my arms on his shoulders. He had a light smile on his face and I straddled his thighs. "Kei." I whispered and toyed with the hem of his shirt. "Can I..." I trailed off and he had a such an excited look in his eyes. I could tell he was holding back and I caressed the side of his face. "Can I sleep ontop of you tonight?" He looked at me, his hope leaving his eyes and he locked his arm around my neck, throwing me on the bed. "Youre such a tease Tadashi."

He held my wrists together above my head and my heart fluttered, 'holy shit, he's hot.' I thought and he leaned down, his face hovering above mine. I nibbled on the inside of my mouth and he glanced down at my chest. "You look really cute today." I blushed and rolled my eyes. "I was hoping for a 'handsome or beautiful' but I guess cute will have to do."

We both laughed lightly and I felt his grip loosen on my wrists. He sat up and straddled my thighs, twirling his finger around the button of my pants. I eyed him and sighed. "Tsuki, I thought you left everything at my house." I sat up and wrapped my arms around the back of his neck. "I have extras."

He leaned and kissed my jawline softly, just enough to mess with me. "I swear if we get caught because of your whiny ass, I'm breaking up with you." I whispered in his ear and he glanced in my eyes. "Please, I'll make sure youre loud tonight too." I blushed and he threw me back down on the bed.