Vacation

I stood in the hotel lobby with my parents and tsukis family. I stayed close to Tsuki and my little sister stood infront of us, watching closely. I smiled and leaned over, setting my head on tsukis shoulder and grabbing his hand. Tsuki stood there, unbothered and my sisters fake gaged before running off to my mom. I let out an amused breath and glanced up at Tsuki. He looked over from his phone and smiled slightly.

My mom walked over and handed us a key. "I trust you two to be appropriate and respectful, please don't make me regret it." I took the key slowly and looked up, letting go of tsukis hand. "What do you mean?" She cleared her throat and fixed the sleeve of her bag. "You'll be sharing a room." She motioned to Tsuki and I smiled softly. "Okay, you won't regret it."

I grabbed tsukis wrist and led him to the elevator. The door shut and I stood quietly beside him. "We get a room all to ourselves." I said under my breath and Tsuki looked over, his hands deep in his pockets. "Are you not excited?" I asked and peered at him. He shook his head "oh no, I'm...I'm looking forward to it. It's no different that when I sleep over." He said the last part quickly and the doors slid open.

"But we don't have to worry about our parents walking in now." He eyed me as we walked down the hall. "What exactly are you worried about them walking in on?" He gave that classic know it all smirk and I rolled my eyes. "Haha, very funny." I said sarcastically and unlocked the door. I set my things down and flopped on the bed, the bed, the singular, one bed in that room.

I smiled to myself and looked over at Tsuki. He was taking his jacket off and glanced at me. "You know your moms going to be checking on us every hour right?" I sat up on my forearms and nodded. "Yeah, but Atleast I can kiss you in private now." He walked over and stood inbetween my legs. "It's always you complaining that I kiss you too much but look at you now." He pinched my cheek and I squeezed my eyes shut, laughing softly.

"I hate you." I muttered and looked off to the side. He leaned down and his fingers held onto my chin. Our lips met and they stayed firmly planted to each other. I placed a hesitant hand on the back of his neck and a slight breeze hit my lips. I opened my eyes and he was slowly moving back. I followed him, longing for more, but he let go of my face, almost as if to do that just to tease me.

I breathed out and wrapped my feet around his legs. "Ah ah ah, don't think you can get away that easily." I smiled and he looked down at me, his hands landing to the sides of me. I slowly slid his glasses down the bridge of his nose and he kissed me slowly.

I threw his glasses on the bed and he crawled ontop of me, our kiss slowly progressing. I grabbed onto his shoulders and he pulled me ontop of him. I sat comfortably in his lap and played with the hem of his shirt.

The door handle jiggled and I let out a breath before pulling away from him. I set my head on his forehead and glanced at the door. A key clacked against the keyhole and I quickly crawled off of Tsuki, walking into the bathroom. I slammed the door and locked it.

I sat quietly on the floor and stared at the ceiling, not even sure with what I was mad at. "Tadashi do you want to get dinner with us?" My mom said on the other side of the door and I pressed don the bottom of my feet. "I'm fine." I said shortly and her footsteps disappeared. I slowly opened the door and listened to the quiet room before standing up. I walked out and glanced around "Tsuki?" I said quietly and he looked up from the bed. He was silent, just laying there.

I slowly crawled into bed and hugged him from behind. "That was underwhelming." I laughed lightly and set my hand on his side. He held my hand gently and lifted my hand up, kissing the back of it. I smiled and pressed my face into the back of his neck. "Let's have sex." I whispered and his fingers trembled inbetween mine "What?" He said in a hoarse voice, slightly looking over his shoulder. I giggled and rubbed my eye. "I'm kidding! Geez, I didn't even bring condoms." I slapped his side jokingly, but I don't think he found my jokes very funny.