Boom...rejected

I crawled into bed next to Tsuki and he, half sleep, pulled me closer. My body relaxed and I placed my head on his arm. He kissed the back of my head a few times and hugged my chest. "I love you Tadashi." He whispered and set his head in the crook of my neck. "Tsuki, you're so damn heavy." I pushed his arm off my side and pulled the blanket off of my legs, overheating from Tsuki touching all over me.

His hand found its way back on my side and he kissed my by my ear. "Yams. Are you tired?" I looked back at him and noticed a light blush drawn across his cheeks. "Yeah. Extremely." I muttered, knowing exactly what he was going to ask. "You don't sound tired." He whispered in my ear and lifted my shirt up a bit, letting his hand touch my stomach. "I'm very tired Tsuki." I said and he stopped moving his hand around. "Okay, sorry yams." He put my shirt back and I lightly grabbed his hand, holding it tight.

I turned around to face him and he looked really embarrassed. "Did I just get turned down?" He mumbled to himself and I put my hand on the side of his face. "Tsuki you're thinking too much about this, I'm just not on the mood right now, I'm sorry." I kissed his forehead and his eyelids looked heavy. "Yams, can I Atleast kiss you for a little?" I rolled my eyes and smiled softly. "I'm not stupid, I know exactly where that will lead to."

Tsuki slumped on the bed and I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Maybe in the morning, it'll be a good way to start off the day." I looked up at him and winked, my tongue running the edge of my teeth, trying to get myself not to laugh. He looked at me and turned his face away, obviously flustered. "I guess that's alright."