Anniversary

I walked into the gym early that morning and sat patiently for Tsuki. I twiddled with a small present in my hand and the door slid open. I looked up and Tsuki walked in slowly, listening to music. I jumped up and stood infront of him. "G'morning tsukki." I stood on my toes and he met me in the middle with a kiss. "Morning Tadashi." He said in a hushed voice and I handed him the tiny box.

I watched him shyly and he picked the little bracelet out. "Look we're matching." I held up my wrist and my sleeve fell down, revealing a blue bracelet. His was green and he twisted it in his fingers. "I can't wear this." He said and I grabbed his face. "Oh come on, it like a sign of our love or whatever, just wear it." He smiled softly and backed up. "Not because of that, idiot. I don't want to break it." He held it up and I sat the door open.

I looked at Daichi and suga and took a step back from Tsuki. Suga smiled and walked past, pulling Daichi into the office. I reached for tsukis hand and held it for a second. "Can you keep it on you somewhere?" He nodded and tied it to his backpack. "I have to get to class." He said and gave me a short hug. I smiled and grabbed my bag hurrying after him. "I love you Tsuki!" I yelled down the breezeway and it echoed off the metal roof. He put his head down and glanced back at me.

The door shut behind him and I smiled to myself. I turned around and suga was standing in the doorway. He leaned against the wall and smiled "I knew you two were together." I nodded slowly and fiddled with my bag. "Yeah, it's our anniversary today." I said quietly and he gasped "Oh my god, let me help you plan something!" I shook my head. "He doesn't like big party's or going out. I think we'll just watch a movie or something." Suga glared at me "Fine have a boring day." He flicked his wrist and walked back in the gym, the door shutting behind him.

I walked home with Tsuki and held his hand the whole way. We got to my house and I pulled my shoes off before running into the kitchen. I placed my hands on the counter and my mom looked back. "Oh hey honey." She smiled and I glanced a Tsuki. "Hey, can Tsuki sleep over tonight?" She shrugged "Sure, just keep the door open." I rolled my eyes and grabbed tsukis hand as I hurried upstairs.

I shut the door behind us and looked at him. The room fell quiet and I stood there, a bit unsure of what to do next. Tsuki took off his tie and belt and grabbed a change of clothes out of his drawer. He disappeared into the bathroom for a second and I laid down on my bed, thinking. What if....what if we kiss, for a while, what if he wants to cuddle, what if-

My thoughts were cut off as the door opened, Tsuki walking in and placing his school clothes on the table. He laid down like normal, pulling his phone out of his pocket and placing a hand on the back of his head. I slowly pulled down on my tie, unraveling it and stared at the ceiling. I sat up and looked at him. "Can I try something?" I asked and he looked up "Uh, okay." He laughed sort of and I curled up next to him, placing my head on his chest.

My leg curled across his body and his clothes were starting to smell like....me. He smelled like my house, our laundry detergent, the air freshener in my room, the slight earthy smell by the door. I smiled and settled in his arms. I leaned and kissed his cheek softly. "I think I'm in love with you." I whispered and he grabbed my waist tighter. He smiled faintly and I memorized every line on his face.

I squished his cheeks together, pinching them lightly. "So cute." I mumbled and the door clicked open behind me. I turned and slowly let go of his face. "I don't care what you're doing, just leave the door open." I took a breath and Tsuki squeezed my side. "Okay." I mumbled and she walked away. I laid back down in tsukis arms and curled up at his side.

I turned the tv down and looked to Tsuki. He was sound asleep, his arms still wrapped around me. I watched him and placed my head on the pillow beside him. He turned and curled his arms towards his body. His glasses pushed up and I slid them off his nose, placing them above us on the pillow. He breathed out and his lips parted slightly.

I touched the side of his face and smiled. Our foreheads pressed together and I closed my eyes. "Happy anniversary, Tsuki." I whispered and he put his hand on my waist, pulling me closer. "I love you." He breathed in my ear and I stopped breathing for a second. I gave him a quick kiss and he rubbed my back.