Hickeys

I woke up the next morning beside Tsuki and the light coming from the window blinded me. I covered my eyes and tsukis hand sat gently on my neck. I sat up and looked around the room. Hinata and kageyama were both sound asleep. I got up and yawned as I walked into the bathroom.

I glanced at the mirror as a walked past and stopped dead in my tracks. I slammed the door open and stared at Tsuki. "What the hell did you do to me?" I yelled and Hinata looked up slowly, his hair messy. Tsuki picked up his glasses and slid them on. "What?" He mumbled and I pointed at my neck. Hinata giggled and I glared at him.

He quickly disappeared under the blanket and Tsuki sat up, walking towards me. He grabbed the back of my head and led me into the bathroom. "What's wrong with them?" He asked and I stared at him. "We have a game today, I can't be around all those people looking like this."

Tsuki yawned and pushed his glasses up. "Just keep your jacket on, it covers it, doesn't it." I scratched the back of my neck "What if I'm subbed in?" He shrugged. "I don't know. I'm sure you'll figure it out, you're smarter than you think yams." He ruffled my hair as he walked out and I stared at him. "Asshole." I muttered.