Study hall

I sat on the floor in study hall with Tsuki and put my legs in his lap, leaning my back against the wall. I scrolled through my phone and Haru sent me a message. I glanced at it and then looked across the room at her. She waved me on and I smiled.

'That's fools work.' I texted her back and then curled my legs under me. I leaned towards Tsuki and grabbed the side of his face before kissing him. He made a soft noise in his throat and our tongues moved against the others.

My lips tingled as he pressed harder and I tilted my head slightly. I pulled our lips apart and he looked at me with absolute lust in his eyes. "Shit do that again." He whispered and started to leaned towards me. I put a hand on my chest and extended my arm. "Do you want to waste it all now? Or wait til we get home?" He stared at me for a second. "Right now, I want to kiss you right now."

I smiled and touched the side of his face. "Alright, if you wish. But you can't tell me you regret it later." Our lips met and I kissed him slowly, our lips barely leaving pressure on the others. I took my jacket and set it over our heads, trying to hide from the teacher.

I pressed him into the corner and kissed him deeply, before straddling his lap. He breathed in and my whole body tingled as he lightly pulled my hair.  I pulled back for a second and leaned towards his ear. "Stop pulling my hair, you know how it makes me feel." I kissed infront of his ear and I felt the jacket lift off of us.

Hinata stood there and dropped down. "Guys, stop you're not as quiet as you think you are." He whispered and I ruffled his hair before giving him a friendly peck on the forehead. "Thanks Hinata." He was bright red and Tsuki looked at me, absolutely out of it.

Hinata scurried away and I cupped the side of tsukis face. "Are you alright baby?" I whispered and he shook his head. "Please don't stand up." He whispered and I glanced down at his lap. My eyes widened and I quickly looked back up at him. "All I did was kiss you." I whispered back. He nodded, embarrassed and avoided looking straight at me. "I know but the way you were touching me.."

he trailed off and I scooted back onto his legs. "Well we have 10 minutes left, think you can wait til we get home?" He nodded and I kissed his cheek. "Great, love you." I stood up and quietly got back in my seat, occasionally glancing at Tsuki, who was concentrating in the corner.

"Are ya thinking of me?" I winked, trying to tease him a bit and he nibbled on the edge of his lip. "Yeah." He mouthed and closed his eyes. I felt all warm and quickly turned around.