Promises

I laid in tsukis lap and threw my hands above my head, falling to the bedsheets. "Tsuki, let's get married." I mumbled and we both looked at each other. He glanced to the side with a slight smile. "You know that's illegal." I sat up and looked at him. "So you do want to marry me?"He hesitated and looked back at me. "I guess." He said shyly and I squeezed his face.

"Ahh Youre so cute, let's move to Germany and get married after high school." I hugged him tightly and he let out an amused breath. "God I love you." He said and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I stuck my hand up and curled all my fingers down except my pinky.

"You have to promise me that we'll get married one day." He curled his pinky around mine and kissed my cheek. "I promise." My door opened and I turned around, that smile still stuck on my face. My mom looked at us and set some laundry on my bed. "Me and Tsuki are going to get married." I said and Tsuki covered my mouth. "Idiot, don't say it like that."

I couldn't wipe this stupid smile all my face, I knew we were both just kidding around but I'd love to spend the rest of my life with him. "Really? When did you decide this?" I looked at my mom and licked tsukis hand. "Right now, we're moving to Germany and getting married."

She smiled softly and looked at Tsuki. "It isn't gentlemanly of you not ask for his fathers hand in marriage." Tsuki looked worried and I sat up, leaning against his chest. "Mom stop messing with him." I shook my head lightly and held his hand out of my moms view. "Are you two going to move in together?" I nodded and my mom nodded along.

"How about money, how will you support my son?" She said seriously and looked towards Tsuki. "I- well I'm not too sure yet, but I'll do my best." Tsuki stammered and she looked at both of us. "What about kids? Will you give me grandchildren." I kicked her thigh lightly.

"Mom, stop asking so many questions, it's embarrassing." She sighed and looked at both of us. "You picked a good one Tadashi." She patted my head and I scrunched up. "Don't you dare hurt my son." She pointed towards Tsuki as she left and I touched the side of his face, once the door shut. "Don't worry, she's joking...well Atleast I hope she is."