Starboy <3

I walked to tsukis house and saw him sitting outside. I walked up to him and sat down. I stayed quiet and he looked over at me. "We should go on a date." He said and I paused for a second. "That sounds fun Tsuki, where do you want to go?" "Somewhere dark."

I chuckled at him and he looked serious. "Somewhere where there is no light pollution, you sit outside and it's just silent and there's lightning bugs floating around, with those bugs being the main source of light." I listened carefully and stood up. "Let's go." He looked up. "What?"

"Let do it, let go somewhere dark." He smiled and had a tired look. "Where?" "I don't know, we'll just keep driving until we find it." He stood up and punched my shoulder lightly. "Alright, let's go." We walked to the car and I pulled out of the driveway. I turned to him when he got down the block and smiled. "Which way, north south or east?"

"Why not west?" He mumbled and I chuckled. "We'd hit water in about 20 minutes and I don't think that's what we're looking for." "Umm south." I nodded and turned right, driving and driving until the sun started to go down. I glanced at Tsuki and he was sound asleep.

I looked around and there was maybe a streetlight every 100 meters, barely any houses, and a bunch of yellow dots flittering through the sky. I parked the car and sat back, staring at the bright sky for awhile. I opened the car door and stepped out, the cold air hitting my face. I reached for my jacket and glanced at Tsuki.

I leaned and shook his side. "Baby, wake up." He took a slow breath and his eyes opened slowly. I rubbed his eyes and I shut the car door behind me, walking up and leaning against the front of the hood. I looked up and saw a million stars in the sky. Tsuki yawned and I heard the car door shut. He walked up beside me and put a warm arm around my back.

I leaned on his shoulder and he looked at the stars. "I wanted to come see this because of you." I glanced towards him and he looked at me with a soft smile. "What do I have to do with this?" I smiled and he stared at my freckles. "Your freckles, they remind me of stars, I think it's so cute and in your room, you have those little glow in the dark stars on your ceiling. Everytime I sleep over I stay up, just staring at them, I could probably draw them from memory. And just you, you daydream all the time and you look like you have stars in your eyes and it makes me go crazy."

My heart filled with love and looked into his eyes. "Youre my star boy, Tadashi." I blushed and nuzzled my face into his neck. "God you're so cheesy." I mumbled and my ears felt warm to the touch. He hugged me and I relaxed in his arms. "I love you." He whispered and I let out an amused breath into his shoulder. "Love you too."

It sounded muffled and I lifted my head. He scratched my back lightly and stared into the sky. I hooked my arm around his neck and he cradled me in comfortable silence. He sat up off the hood and sighed. I moved out of his arms and coughed softly into my hand.

He tapped my pocket. "Give me the keys, I'll drive home." I pointed to the front seat. "They're in the car." We got in and I stared out the window as we drove home. "Tsuki. Let me stay over tonight, I don't want to end this yet."