Insecurities

I walked into the locker room with Tsuki and grabbed my gym bag out of the locker. I slowly grabbed my clothes out and Tanaka and Asahi walked in. I glanced at Tsuki and slowly took off my shirt, holding it infront of my stomach. Hinata ran in, Kageyama trailing behind him. I looked up at Tsuki and he moved infront of me, changing into his gym clothes. I slid my shirt on and he stood close to me, blocking me from the team. I finished dressing and I smiled softly as I ran out behind Hinata.

I walked home with Tsuki and he held my hand loosely. I looked up at him and smiled. "Can we go home and kiss?" I asked and he glanced to the side, obviously trying to hide a smile. "Sure." He mumbled. We walked home and my mom was running after my little sister. I slipped my shoes off and went upstairs with Tsuki. I closed the door and we both dropped our bags on the floor.

His hands wrapped around my lower back, pulling me up into a kiss. I landed on the bed and laid to the side of me, still kissing me slowly. I set my hand on the side of his face and pulled him closer. The door squeezed open and I ignored it. I put my leg between tsukis and turned my head just a bit. Tsuki put his hand under my shirt and rubbed my side, his thumb digging into every groove of my rib cage. "Wow." A little, hushed voice said at our feet and I looked up. "Haru, get out!" I yelled at my little sister and she pointed at us, a little smile forming

"Gay...Kei is gay." Tsuki snickered in my ear and hid his face in my shoulder. "You and Kei are gay." She said and repeated over and over. "I'm not gay." I said and smiled cheekily. "You were kissing a boy, that means you're gay." Gay gay gay, the word tinged in my mind each time she said it. I held tsukis face and Haru bounced on her toes "I'm gonna tell mom." "Go you're the only one that doesn't know."

She ran off "Mommy!" She yelled down the hall. "Kei and Tadashi are gay!" "I know." She said sternly and picked her out of my room, slamming the door. Tsuki fell on his back and started laughing. I smiled as I watched him and leaned over, cutting his enjoyment short with a kiss. He ran a hand through my hair and kept me close. "Can't believe my boyfriend is gay." I joked and he tugged at the hem of my shirt. "You didn't know?"

He went along with it and I kissed him again. I shook my head. "But of all the boys you could've picked, I'm obviously the best choice." I crawled ontop of him and hugged him loosely. "I think we have to break up." "What?" His tone got serious and I bit my top lip. "I don't think I can date someone who's gay." He threw me on the bed and I giggled. "I hate you." He pinched my nose and kissed me short, but rough.