Misunderstandings

I walked down the halls with Tsuki and Kiyoko. Tsuki went off to the bathroom and I stood against the wall, zoning out. "That guys looking at you." Kiyoko whispered and touched my arm lightly. I glanced over and saw a tall body with almost yellow, spiky hair peering at me. He smiled softly when our eyes met and I looked back at Kiyoko. "What an ass." I muttered and she held back a little laugh.

We started talking while waiting for Tsuki and I heard someone walk up to us. The boy was standing infront of me, a guilty little smile on his face. "H-" he cleared his throat and laughed awkwardly. "Hi, can I talk to you? I mean- just for a second. You don't mind do you?" He stumbled over his words and I couldn't help but smile at how much he was embarrassing himself. "Sure." I said, just wanting to see how this whole thing played out.

Kiyoko walked off and I stood there in awkward silence. "I know we have to play against each other today but man-" he cut himself off and rubbed his neck. "God- Uh...Youre really cute. I wanted to know if I could have your number." He held his phone out and I glanced at the phone screen. It was light up with a picture of a dog.

I looked up at him and he had a red face. "What's your name?" I asked and he looked shocked, as if we didn't expect me to ask that. "Oh oh, uh my names terushima, yuuji terushima." He was all flustered and I lightly pushed on his phone. "Uh I'm sorry Yuuji." I smiled softly. "You seem really nice but I'm actually in a relationship, and one that id like to be in for a very, very long time, but we can be friends."

He stared me for a second and then looked to the side. "Oh god, well this is embarrassing. I'm so sorry." I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked back at tsuki. "Please don't flirt with someone you know nothing about." Tsuki said coldly and he pulled me away. "Come on, the games starting." I looked back at terushima and smiled, giving a soft wave. He gave a half hearted smile and Kiyoko walked behind us. I think both of us were scared to say something to Tsuki.

I sat quietly on the bench, playing with my hands. Could this be any more boring? They won't even let me read something. I looked around and my eyes landed on Tsuki. I watched him closely as he received the ball. The other team for the ball and it was set to terushima. Tsuki jumped and put his hand up like he was about the serve. "Kei! Stop!" Daichi yelled but it was too late. Tsuki hit the ball straight into terushima face. The whole gym fell silent and Tsuki stood there, completely still.

I rushed over and grabbed tsukis arm. "Dumbass, what were you thinking?" I whispered and looked up at him. Terushima held his nose and stared at me and Tsuki. "Teru, are you okay?" One of teammates said and he took his eyes off of me. "I'm- im fine." The game stopped for a few minutes and coach called Tsuki over. Suga walked over to me and put his arm around my shoulders. "What the hell happened?" I watched Tsuki with a curious look. "I...I don't know." I mumbled and looked up at suga. "I'll talk to him."

The whole ride home was dead silent. Tsuki said beside me and I occasionally looked over at him, his position not changing until we got home. I walked inside, following him and I reached out for his arm as we found ourselves infront of my door. "Are you okay?" I asked and he nodded.

We walked in my room and he pulled his uniform off, changing into a sweater and pants. He had his back turned and I bit my lip nervously. I walked up to him quietly and hugged him tightly. He stayed still and I pressed my face into his back. "You did it on purpose didn't you?" I asked and he turned around, I looked up at him and he pushed my arms off "Are you really fighting for that guy? He's some asshole that only wants you for your looks."

I grabbed tsukis face and searched his eyes. "Tsuki, just calm down." I said at a quick pace and he stared back at me. I smiled and rubbed his cheek. "Listen, I'm not defending him, but you still shouldn't have done that. I politely shut him down, okay? There was never a chance I'd cheat on you." He looked at me, completely defeated and I hugged him. "He was kind of asshole, wasn't he?"

I laughed softly and Tsuki snickered. He hugged me back and I lightly scratched his back. "I want you to apologize if we ever see him again, you shouldn't hurt people just because youre mad." He huffed out in my ear and I smiled. "I love you." I whispered and ran my hand through his hair. "Yeah yeah, I don't like this sappy stuff." He kissed me quickly before laying down and I watched him. "Youre such a hypocrite."