Summer

I walked to the beach with Tsuki and looked over at him. "Hey Tsuki, wan to dig a hole with me?" "That's stupid, why would we dig a hole?" I giggled "So I can bury you. Easy kill if you ask me." I elbowed him and he chuckled.

We walked through the sand I threw the bag on the ground. I sat down and hugged my legs close to body and Tsuki stood beside me. "Come on." He put his hand down and I shook my head. "I don't want to take my shirt off." I said and looked up at him, shielding my eyes from the sun.

He squatted and looked at me. "Are you feeling alright?" I nodded and rubbed my eye. "Well do you want to eat first?" I shook my head and leaned back on my hands. "I was just going to lay here for a second." Tsuki put a finger on my chin. "Are you sure you feel okay? You seem off today."

I smiled and hit his shoulder playfully. "I'm fine Tsuki." He nodded stood up. He stood there for a second before leaning down and picking me up. I hit him and kicked my legs. "Tsuki put me down!" I held back a laugh and he set me on his shoulder walking towards the water. I wobbled and kicked his stomach. "Tsuki!" I squealed and fell forward.

He grabbed me tightly and I hung on by my knees. "Kei, let go of me." I heard water and I grabbed his legs. "No, I don't want my hair to get wet, I just straightened it Tsuki! You know I hate when it's all frizzy." He dropped me in the water and I gasped for air.

I sat up and he kneeled down infront of me, wiping my hair out of my face. I opened my eyes and slapped his chest. "I hate you tsukishima." I pushed him and pretended to be mad. "I told you not to put me in the water." I scolded but was trying to hold back a smile. He stared at me, his mouth slightly open and his hand rested on the dip of my back.

"Youre so pretty yams." He mumbled and I splashed water in his face. "Shut up." I cracked and a smile formed on my face. He pulled me down and kissed me. "That was really hot." He whispered in my ear and pulled my body closer. I pushed off of him and stood up, knowing a huge wave was about to wash over him.

He looked at me and I pointed "Tsukishima, careful." I said quietly and he looked at me as if he wanted me to repeat it. I giggled and the wave ran over his face. He coughed and wiped his eyes. His hair was pressed down on his face and I put my hand down. I pulled him up and we walked back to our stuff. "Don't call me tsukishima, idiot." I side-kicked his ankle and looked up at him with a smug face.

"Alright tsukishima." He wrapped his arm around my neck and gave me a noogie. "Yamaguchi." He mumbled and I looked up at him, his arm still holding me close. "You can call me that, or yams, or Tadashi. They all sound cute coming from you." I pinched his cheeks and he looked utterly defeated.